• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Is D a Bad Grade?

Reaction score
So i have Recently completed my o level and got 4 a 2b and 2d.i got d in islamiat and maths.Wil i face problem in getting Admission in Good universities and i also did o level as a private candidate.so Please Help me Thanks.

Reaction score
I think D in maths could be a problem if u do a levels d in islamiyat is fine u can get admision but I think u should repeat math it's an important subject

Reaction score
Its
It's really a miraculous case that his grade can be better in alevel mostly I have seen students who got a in olevels getting B and C in alevel olevels gives the base
I was a core student in math, and got C in math IGCSE. Then in A level, I got an A. It all depends on interest, how the cocept is grapsed and all..
my quesiton is. i got C in math in IGCSE will I get trouble to get admission with A grade in A level math and ffurther math?