• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Iɴғᴏʀᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴀɴᴅ Cᴏᴍᴍᴜɴɪᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ Tᴇᴄʜɴᴏʟᴏɢʏ (0417) : Pᴏsᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴅᴏᴜʙᴛs ʜᴇʀᴇ! ᴴᴰ

Was this helpful

• Total voters
Reaction score
yes you will lose marks because you have to format it in the design view as Yes/No
it was in the first variant i guess...

If they make us import slides in powerpoint.
Then we design the master slide.

But then, they tell us to add a new slide as first slide, with layout title and subtitle.. the new slide won't come as the layout of master slide right?
Because i added the new slide and it didn't have the stuff i made on the master slide, the line and image and stuff.

Reaction score
If they make us import slides in powerpoint.
Then we design the master slide.

But then, they tell us to add a new slide as first slide, with layout title and subtitle.. the new slide won't come as the layout of master slide right?
Because i added the new slide and it didn't have the stuff i made on the master slide, the line and image and stuff.
no.... everything you set in master slide will appears

Reaction score
can we make d original graph big or small>? lyk suppose it is a bar graph so i can make it small to squeeze it on page>?

Reaction score
Thanx alot dude btw dude do u stdy in al majd i have seen u smwhere but i can't remember where
you're most welcome!, well,i have many friends in AL-MAJD but i am not a student there....
are you from al majd?

Last edited:
Reaction score
first just make a new table add firld name go in design view change field types then go in how u import just where u select the file select the second option
help-png.40117

check this

thank yous.