• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Iɴғᴏʀᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴀɴᴅ Cᴏᴍᴍᴜɴɪᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ Tᴇᴄʜɴᴏʟᴏɢʏ (0417) : Pᴏsᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴅᴏᴜʙᴛs ʜᴇʀᴇ! ᴴᴰ

Was this helpful

• Total voters
Reaction score
I was stuck somewhere. :/
And took a lot of extra time. But in the end it turned out fine. Exam pressure ruined it for me. Time management problem.
tension is the problem that may face the student when he enters the exams, this could ruin his exam even if he was an intelligent student ;)

Reaction score
tension is the problem that may face the student when he enters the exams, this could ruin his exam even if he was an intelligent student ;)

Yup. :p I spent too much time on word, and in the end had to take a lot of extra time. :/
Will try to manage time in paper 32.

Are you done with your practicals?

Reaction score
Hey for those who've done paper 22 I've done it today, and I've had a bit of a problem with database, I couldn't change the Yes/No format to actually display Yes or No, so Access used check boxes instead, will I lose marks for this?

Also I've heard there was a question regarding a callout (speech bubble) in presentation, I must've missed it, can anyone confirm?

Reaction score
Hey for those who've done paper 22 I've done it today, and I've had a bit of a problem with database, I couldn't change the Yes/No format to actually display Yes or No, so Access used check boxes instead, will I lose marks for this?

Also I've heard there was a question regarding a callout (speech bubble) in presentation, I must've missed it, can anyone confirm?
yes you will lose marks because you have to format it in the design view as Yes/No
it was in the first variant i guess...

Attachments

• upload_2014-4-24_17-55-34.png
    upload_2014-4-24_17-55-34.png
    39.3 KB · Views: 9
Reaction score

No there wasn't.
And btw, i did paper 22 today too.

I think i made a mistake in powerpoint :/