• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Iɴғᴏʀᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴀɴᴅ Cᴏᴍᴍᴜɴɪᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ Tᴇᴄʜɴᴏʟᴏɢʏ (0417) : Pᴏsᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴅᴏᴜʙᴛs ʜᴇʀᴇ! ᴴᴰ

Was this helpful

• Total voters
Reaction score
helo can ny1 tel me y my acess is notcoming in 2 dp? it is not comin in d decimal, it is only comeing as a whole numbr. plz help.
n can u tel me d difrence betwen integer and long integer?

Reaction score
also dat shud v add path 2 filename wen dey only say add filename? bcuz i added filename so my name was only like
Evidence
and nothing else. help on dis.

Reaction score
one last is dat in d question paper dey say save file wid new name. den dey giv further instruction. so i shud work in d new file now or continue in d old one?

Reaction score
Okay, this is an important question.
If they make us import slides in powerpoint.
Then we design the master slide.

But then, they tell us to add a new slide as first slide, with layout title and subtitle.. the new slide won't come as the layout of master slide right?
Because i added the new slide and it didn't have the stuff i made on the master slide, the line and image and stuff.

Reaction score
helo can ny1 tel me y my acess is notcoming in 2 dp? it is not comin in d decimal, it is only comeing as a whole numbr. plz help.
n can u tel me d difrence betwen integer and long integer?

Access is stupid. I hate it!
So glad i don't have to use it again, ever. Since i'm done with paper 2 exam.

Reaction score
Y i am getting error on formula?

Attachments

• yes.PNG
    yes.PNG
    148.5 KB · Views: 7
  • yess.PNG
    yess.PNG
    194 KB · Views: 6