• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Important Notes for IGCSE Chemistry Paper 6

Reaction score
Dears,

I just found those notes and thought i would organise them in a proper way for you guys to easily memorise and understand them . I know im kind of late but still thought theres still time to share the information .

Hope you find it good, interesting and beneficial to allow you to hopefully solve the coming exam smoothly. Anyway , dont want to say much since we dont have all the time ... ENJOY

Regards,
Aseroth Ali 0026
:)
where are the notes ???

Reaction score
Dears,

I just found those notes and thought i would organise them in a proper way for you guys to easily memorise and understand them . I know im kind of late but still thought theres still time to share the information .

Hope you find it good, interesting and beneficial to allow you to hopefully solve the coming exam smoothly. Anyway , dont want to say much since we dont have all the time ... ENJOY

Regards,
Aseroth Ali 0026
can u send me d notes for chem P6 pls

Reaction score
Dears,

Regards,
Aseroth Ali 0026
Where is the attchent