• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Immediate Help!! Has any one else received CANDIADATE CONFIRMATION request from British council ?

Have you received confirmation from British council after your registration (Private Candidates)

• Yes

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • No

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • I am a school candidate and I have

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • I am a school candidate and I haven't

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Reaction score
i called british council they wrote a complaint and will be read after 3 working days....plus exams are close......

Reaction score
yes I've got the soft copy of Statement of Entry through email and they wrote the official copy will be delivered to me 2 weeks before exams

Reaction score
I just received from the British Council that I can collect my Statement of entry from there. However, they need my id for verification...are they referring to my passport? I'm really desperate since the nearest British Council is 3 HOURS away and I can't go there to realize that I cant receive my SOE.
Thanks in advance.
(ps. I know I sound stupid)

Reaction score
I just received from the British Council that I can collect my Statement of entry from there. However, they need my id for verification...are they referring to my passport? I'm really desperate since the nearest British Council is 3 HOURS away and I can't go there to realize that I cant receive my SOE.
Thanks in advance.
(ps. I know I sound stupid)
Of course passport.... And on the safe side takd the copy of deposit slip as well

Reaction score
Everybody has...... For Oct Nov 2015 registration

i havent received anything either....
If I remember correctly, registration for O/N 15 was from 14th of June to 12th (or maybe 14th) of July.....so, you registered late. It might mean that you receive your documents late (or need to pick everything from the nearest British Council) but I'm not sure......
(NOT TO MENTION THAT THE DATES MAY VARY FROM COUNTRY TO COUNTRY...just check whether you registered on time or not....and if you paid the additional fees if you didn't register on time....)
Anyway, I registered in June (and received a receipt containing the amount paid and the no. of subjects taken...I was told that the receipt is enough confirmation for a private candidate...they also contact you by email if there is any problem with your documents [e.g. missing statements, e.t.c.])
Did you get the receipt?
On the 6th of August, I received my Provisional Statement of Entry...I didn't receive anything about the actual statement or the examination avenue yet but it's written that they will contact you 3 WEEKS before your first written exam...so I'm waiting. (one more week DX)
ANYWAY, I'VE NEVER HEARD OF A CONFIRMATION EMAIL!
You may find most of this irrelevant (or obvious) really....but if you want my advice just contact the British Council.

Not yet ...waiting .
There is no email even .

Thanks everyone.. I was in contact with British Council. I submitted my documents on 30 July (within first deadline) in SCB from Karachi, I have done my entire O Level Privately so i know the drill like a pro.

I was sure i haven't made a mistake but the operator made me so worried :cautious::cautious::cautious:

And I was right:p:p

I sent them email on 11 September, with my deposit slip number.. so i got this few hours after posting this thread

11930845_1661399597439492_5865680139684089678_o.jpg

Thanks A lot for your help

Now waiting for my SOE

BTW WHAT SUBJECTS ARE U TAKING??

I AM TAKING A LEVEL MATH, BUSINESS AND ECONOMICS

Reaction score
Thanks everyone.. I was in contact with British Council. I submitted my documents on 30 July (within first deadline) in SCB from Karachi, I have done my entire O Level Privately so i know the drill like a pro.

I was sure i haven't made a mistake but the operator made me so worried :cautious::cautious::cautious:

I sent them email on 11 September, with my deposit slip number.. so i got this few hours after posting this thread

Now waiting for my SOE

Ok. Best of Luck for your exams

Reaction score

Now waiting for my SOE

hey yupp i received same thing...im doing a2 chem and phy

Reaction score

Now waiting for my SOE

You're welcome! GOOD LUCK!
I'M TAKING AL MATHS AND CHEM!! And retaking the IGCSE subjects I sucked at D=