• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Immediate Help!! Has any one else received CANDIADATE CONFIRMATION request from British council ?

Have you received confirmation from British council after your registration (Private Candidates)

• Yes

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • No

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • I am a school candidate and I have

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • I am a school candidate and I haven't

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Reaction score
I have submitted my documents on 30 July, still haven't received anything,

o_Oo_OHas anyone else who registered privately received confirmation mail from British council?o_Oo_O

Reaction score
U should mail british council with scanned copy of passport and deposit slip. They will guide u accordingly...... Tell them your problem too.

Reaction score
I am giving extras privately my school doesnt offer it.... i got the email with provisional SOE on 11th Aug

Reaction score
If I remember correctly, registration for O/N 15 was from 14th of June to 12th (or maybe 14th) of July.....so, you registered late. It might mean that you receive your documents late (or need to pick everything from the nearest British Council) but I'm not sure......
(NOT TO MENTION THAT THE DATES MAY VARY FROM COUNTRY TO COUNTRY...just check whether you registered on time or not....and if you paid the additional fees if you didn't register on time....)
Anyway, I registered in June (and received a receipt containing the amount paid and the no. of subjects taken...I was told that the receipt is enough confirmation for a private candidate...they also contact you by email if there is any problem with your documents [e.g. missing statements, e.t.c.])
Did you get the receipt?
On the 6th of August, I received my Provisional Statement of Entry...I didn't receive anything about the actual statement or the examination avenue yet but it's written that they will contact you 3 WEEKS before your first written exam...so I'm waiting. (one more week DX)
ANYWAY, I'VE NEVER HEARD OF A CONFIRMATION EMAIL!
You may find most of this irrelevant (or obvious) really....but if you want my advice just contact the British Council.

Reaction score
If I remember correctly, registration for O/N 15 was from 14th of June to 12th (or maybe 14th) of July.....so, you registered late. It might mean that you receive your documents late (or need to pick everything from the nearest British Council) but I'm not sure......
(NOT TO MENTION THAT THE DATES MAY VARY FROM COUNTRY TO COUNTRY...just check whether you registered on time or not....and if you paid the additional fees if you didn't register on time....)
Anyway, I registered in June (and received a receipt containing the amount paid and the no. of subjects taken...I was told that the receipt is enough confirmation for a private candidate...they also contact you by email if there is any problem with your documents [e.g. missing statements, e.t.c.])
Did you get the receipt?
On the 6th of August, I received my Provisional Statement of Entry...I didn't receive anything about the actual statement or the examination avenue yet but it's written that they will contact you 3 WEEKS before your first written exam...so I'm waiting. (one more week DX)
You may find most of this irrelevant (or obvious) really....but if you want my advice just contact the British Council.
hey thank you for the info...i registered late and i had to pay extra fees ... i got an email confirmation too...but till now nothing else

Reaction score
Did you get the receipt?
I recieved my confirmation email or the acknowledgement email as they say....... and i got my provisional statement of entry on 11th Aug.... do u know when the final ones be sent

Reaction score
hey thank you for the info...i registered late and i had to pay extra fees ... i got an email confirmation too...but till now nothing else
you're welcome! maybe I didn't get the confirmation email because I personally submitted the application to the British Council.....

Reaction score
I recieved my confirmation email or the acknowledgement email as they say....... and i got my provisional statement of entry on 11th Aug.... do u know when the final ones be sent
According to the regulations:
Statement of Entry
The final Statement of Entry, CIE Notice to Candidates, Examinations Venue letter will be available for collection at least three weeks before the commencement of your exam. Late entry candidates will need to collect their Statement of Entries from British Council Customer Services personally.
My exams are four weeks away :(...so I'm expecting it.

Reaction score
According to the regulations:
Statement of Entry
The final Statement of Entry, CIE Notice to Candidates, Examinations Venue letter will be available for collection at least three weeks before the commencement of your exam. Late entry candidates will need to collect their Statement of Entries from British Council Customer Services personally.
My exams are four weeks away :(...so I'm expecting it.
Mine are only 2 weeks 6 days away..... and aren't they sent to your postal address