• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

IGCSE / OLEVEL PHYSICS & MATH DATABASE : NOTES, PASTPAPERS AND MORE

Reaction score
Hey fellow brothers & sisters
Assalumu Alaikom Wa Rahmato Allah Wa Barakatoh
I just wanted to tell you, that this time i will just post one link for each database.

Math Database
Past Papers

Old Papers
Topic Wise notes
Not Topic Wise notes
Completion table
Classified papers

Physics Database
Past Papers

Old Papers
Topic Wise notes
Not Topic Wise notes
Completion table
Classified papers
Syllabus
ATP frequent Qs
Definitions
Formula Lists
Hard Qs
______________LINKS_________________________________
Math Database

http://bit.ly/1saBrP3

Physics Database
http://bit.ly/1k1jSQ6

SHARE THE THREAD AND NOT THE LINKS
Credits to:
Myself
shoaib672002
and everyone else I stole this information from.

*flies away*

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hey fellow brothers & sisters
Assalumu Alaikom Wa Rahmato Allah Wa Barakatoh
I just wanted to tell you, that this time i will just post one link for each database.

Math Database
Past Papers

Old Papers
Topic Wise notes
Not Topic Wise notes
Completion table
Classified papers

Physics Database
Past Papers

Old Papers
Topic Wise notes
Not Topic Wise notes
Completion table
Classified papers
Syllabus
ATP frequent Qs
Definitions
Formula Lists
Hard Qs
______________LINKS_________________________________
Math Database

http://bit.ly/1saBrP3

Physics Database
http://bit.ly/1k1jSQ6

SHARE THE THREAD AND NOT THE LINKS

*flies away*
I would have been very happy if u had put me in credits after all i did make the completion table
*sad* :(

Reaction score
I would have been very happy if u had put me in credits after all i did make the completion table
*sad* :(
I am really sorry.
You know I just have this file on my computer which is named IGCSE, andI drop every thing i find on the internet related to IGCSE there.

I am a human, I cant remember all the credits, however, feel free to ask for credits. [ Added Credits to shoaib672002 ]

Reaction score
I am really sorry.
You know I just have this file on my computer which is named IGCSE, andI drop every thing i find on the internet related to IGCSE there.

I am a human, I cant remember all the credits, however, feel free to ask for credits. [ Added Credits to shoaib672002 ]
Its all right I understand , THANKS!!!

Reaction score
OH MY GOD THANKSSSS

LIKE THANK YOU X A MILLION OMG
idk what to say aahahahah the notes are crazzzzzzy goooooddd

who made the classified practices???

Reaction score
oh wait does anyone know if there are answers to the classified papers??? ( not just maths/physics but like chemistry too??))

Reaction score
9 Answer the whole of this question on a sheet of graph paper. A taxi company has “SUPER” taxis and “MINI” taxis. One morning a group of 45 people needs taxis. For this group the taxi company uses x “SUPER” taxis and y “MINI” taxis. A “SUPER” taxi can carry 5 passengers and a “MINI” taxi can carry 3 passengers. So 5x + 3y 45. (a) The taxi company has 12 taxis. Write down another inequality in x and y to show this information. [1] (b) The taxi company always uses at least 4 “MINI” taxis. Write down an inequality in y to show this information. [1] (c) Draw x and y axes from 0 to 15 using 1 cm to represent 1 unit on each axis. [1] (d) Draw three lines on your graph to show the inequality 5x + 3y 45 and the inequalities from parts (a) and (b). Shade the unwanted regions. [6] (e) The cost to the taxi company of using a “SUPER” taxi is $20 and the cost of using a “MINI” taxi is $10. The taxi company wants to find the cheapest way of providing “SUPER” and “MINI” taxis for this group of people. Find the two ways in which this can be done. [3] (f) The taxi company decides to use 11 taxis for this group. (i) The taxi company charges $30 for the use of each “SUPER” taxi and $16 for the use of each “MINI” taxi. Find the two possible total charges. [3] (ii) Find the largest possible profit the company can make, using 11 taxis. [1]