• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

IGCSE October/November 2017 CIE results order of syllabuses

Reaction score
Hey guys,
I recently came across a thread entitled 'CIE online results - order of syllabuses (and a logical analysis)' was posted on this forum back in 2015
I am receiving my CIE results for my IGCEs in less than a week and I was wondering whether the order by which the subjects appear in are related to the performance in said subject. In the 2015 post, It appears as though the IGCSE results are displayed in ascending order of mark but after looking at online pictures of other people's IGCSE results in 2016 and 2017(June), I don't think that it follows that format anymore
If someone who's taken the June 2017 papers, or anyone who might have an idea about how these results are displayed, were to leave a helpful comment below It'd be much appreciated.
Thanks fellas :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
The link to the 2015 post is : (xtremepapers.com/community/threads/cie-online-results-order-of-syllabuses-and-a-logical-analysis.36653)