• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

IGCSE (October/November 2016)

Reaction score
Hi? Um, well so I needed some tips and advise (links to PDF notes or Youtube videos will do too) as I will be giving IGCSE this coming session. I have been homeschooled and got sick for 2 years due to which I couldn't study at all (so I barely remember what I even studied before). I have to prepare for both Biology (0610) and Chemistry (0620) within 1 month (probably won't have time for revision). I have been having difficulties understanding the Syllabus as well as Paper 6 though I found some good notes by Z-notes (But not sure if those notes alone will be enough to bring the marks I am aiming for...) However, I don't have the slightest idea how to prepare for Paper 6 (I don't even know what to memorize from it)

Reaction score
okay so here igcse notes: heree . and here in the second one you could buy the notes so theyre physically printed but you have to donate to a charity as a form of payment. here is a masterpost about igcse resources ,here is a master post about subject resources in general here . and here are notes for igcse . make sure you read the coursebook thoroughly . khan academy is really good also this channel is meant for igcse . there are many videos online for past paper 6 its not hard its all experiments . if you have the course book it will tell you about different experiments and the apparatus and stuff like that. if you wanna search on youtube make sure to include the year and if its winter or summer stuff like that. also f you need more links tell me.

Reaction score
Hey! I know Im late but how did your exam go? What grade did you get?