• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

IGCSE Notes

Was this helpful?

• Yes.

Votes: 357 92.5%
  • No.

Votes: 29 7.5%

• Total voters
Reaction score
All the practical stuff is in the notes, you need to go through them. Besides that, all I have are extra notes for Chemistry Paper 6:

Attachments

• Notes To Study For Chemistry Paper 6.pdf
    186.7 KB · Views: 274
Reaction score
All the practical stuff is in the notes, you need to go through them. Besides that, all I have are extra notes for Chemistry Paper 6:
plz send something for biology atp ,. i am week in it plz i require it urgently plz......................THanks in advance Send me asap

Reaction score
I found a couple of good notes for the IGCSEs (even though I'm still a long way from giving them),they're still helpful to me at this point of time, thought I'd share them with you guys :D
I did not write any of these notes, credits go to the authors.
HUGE THANKS TO SOMYA FOR HELPING ME OUT.
hey u got any chem abd bio atp notes plzz help

Reaction score
I found a couple of good notes for the IGCSEs (even though I'm still a long way from giving them),they're still helpful to me at this point of time, thought I'd share them with you guys :D
They r really helpful
thanxxxxx

Reaction score
plz send something for biology atp ,. i am week in it plz i require it urgently plz......................THanks in advance Send me asap
Everything is in the notes....for ATP, just read the practical experiments in the textbook, I can't help beyond that.
hey u got any chem abd bio atp notes plzz help
I already posted Chemistry ATP notes.
Just read the practical experiments in the textbook, I can't help beyond that.

Reaction score

Looks like i've struck a jackpot by seeing ur notes Thanx Bro

Reaction score
Okay, people who voted no on this thread, please tell me the problem so that I may be able to fix/correct/whatever it.

Reaction score
check out these notes
n hey i'm unable to post some other good stuff here, so it would help if you gimme your email id so that i mail em to you...!
Really Thanx for your notes, finally got the stuff i was looking, for 1 year

Reaction score
This is perfect physics revision notes, it helped me alot.............
hope u all like this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanx dude ur notes are the best, in fact they are better than my teachers notes!!!!!!!:)