• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

IGCSE MAY JUNE 2016 DISCUSSION HERE!!

Reaction score
Hello! Yes, I am taking ICT......for theory paper so far i have just bought the new ICT textbook and i am going through it.
What about you? How are you preparing for it? and what subjects are you taking?

Although I have such a bad teacher for ICT (thinks the 2016 syllabus is the same as 2012 syllabus) I am coping with it. Making notes on it by using the syllabus; I basically answer the syllabus using various sources such as internet notes, old ICT books and so on.
For Cambridge IGCSE I am taking:

English as a First Language
English Literature (Songs of Ourselves, I'm the King of the Castle, All My Sons)
Biology
Physics
Chemistry
ICT
Computer Science
Business Studies

For Edexcel GCSE, I am taking:

Math (I wanted to do Cambridge IGCSE maths but my school forces us to do it because its easier)
Arabic as Second Language

What about you? What subjects are you taking? Could I also please have the ISBN for the book you are using for ICT? Or is there an online pdf version? Thanks!:sneaky:

Reaction score
PHYSICS:
well MOMENTUM is a new topic which is included in the 2016 syllabus.............so does anyone have questions related to momentum..........i already have the notes but i want questions.

THANKS IN ADVANCE!!!!:)

I've seen some momentum questions in other boards such as AQA. But there is one in the specimen paper for 2016.

Reaction score
HII

I am going to give my exams in Feb:March as I am a student from India so anyone who has given October November 2015 exams of computer science (which is in May June for India also) please send it to the email id given below:

[email protected]

Thanks IN advance!!!

Reaction score
hmm I think it was your turn.
Ohkay :p In sha Allah I'll see what I can do.
What did you do when I was gone?
Well I think I didn't do much
Mostly helped to clear some Math doubts
Plus I tagged you here coz I didn't have anything regarding momentum.

Reaction score
Heyy guys whats with the new bio paper 2? its mcqs EXTENDED! I dont understand will it be like AS or what :unsure:
nah it will be nothing like AS
You see if you check your syllabus, you will see its divided into 2 sections: core and extended.
Before mcq's were only made of the core syllabus so it was pretty simple but now it will also include questions from extended syllabus
Dont worry ig's mcq are very basic

Reaction score
The papers i am giving this MAY-JUNE ARE:

Maths
English as a second language (oral endorsement)
Biology
Business studies
Economics

All variant 2

So any help anybody can provide:::::)

Reaction score
The papers i am giving this MAY-JUNE ARE:

Maths
English as a second language (oral endorsement)
Biology
Business studies
Economics

All variant 2

So any help anybody can provide:::::)
What kind of help do you need?
I'm not good at Maths Mr.Physics can help you there.
I can't help you in Business studies or Economics since I haven't taken them.That leaves ESL and Bio. XD

Reaction score
hey everyone im really worried about chemistry
can anyone please give me notes for irreversible reaction and redox reactions