• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

IGCSE MAY JUNE 2016 DISCUSSION HERE!!

Reaction score
so hello people!!!As you may know that from May June 2016 onwards syllabus is changing...............some additions have been made and some deletions but no doubt additions are far more than the deletions......so all of you who are giving there IGCSEs this session (MAY JUNE 2016)....lets help each other.....from pastpapers...worksheets.....help.....doubts.......everything here................lets aim for the BEST!!!!

Do reply.......:)

Reaction score
Hi!
Are you taking ICT? If so, how are you preparing for theory paper as the syllabus for it has changed so much?

Thanks!

Reaction score
Hi!
Are you taking ICT? If so, how are you preparing for theory paper as the syllabus for it has changed so much?

Thanks!
Hello! Yes, I am taking ICT......for theory paper so far i have just bought the new ICT textbook and i am going through it.
What about you? How are you preparing for it? and what subjects are you taking?

Last edited:
Reaction score
I'm going to take phy , Chem , bio and maths

Any tips to prepare bio quickly ?

Reaction score
The subject which I take are:
  • Mathematics
  • English as a second language
  • Physics
  • Chemistry
  • ICT
  • Additional Mathematics
  • Urdu as a second language

Reaction score
Btw Islamiyat or Pak studies kay baghair Urdu ka koi faida nhi :p
for your information i dont live in Pakistan............i have taken urdu just as an option and for a replacement for biology........here (Saudi Arabia) everybody can take as many subjects as they want with the average being 6......i take 7 which is the max here because a majority doesnt take language.:) but its not you fault:p

Reaction score
for your information i dont live in Pakistan............i have taken urdu just as an option and for a replacement for biology........here (Saudi Arabia) everybody can take as many subjects as they want with the average being 6......i take 7 which is the max here because a majority doesnt take language.:) but its not you fault:p
Maine is liye kaha tha kay mujhey ye info nhi thi :p
Btw bio isn't as borin as urdu :D

Reaction score
PHYSICS:
well MOMENTUM is a new topic which is included in the 2016 syllabus.............so does anyone have questions related to momentum..........i already have the notes but i want questions.

THANKS IN ADVANCE!!!!:)