• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

igcse may/june 2015

Reaction score
WHat should I say in "why do people attract more importance ?" plz give some suggestions

Reaction score
WHat should I say in "why do people attract more importance ?" plz give some suggestions
hello there
I hope you haven't had the oral exam yet because there was a misspell on that question. it should be 'why do people attach (not attract) more importance on math than on other subjects'. That is to say, why do people consider math as a more important subject than subjects like art, music, history etc. Hope this helps. good luck

Reaction score
Phew..! Done with the exam..!
Got mathematics... I really dunno how it went cuz time just flies when u're in there.... but hopefully it went well Alhamdulliha..! :D

Reaction score
hello there
I hope you haven't had the oral exam yet because there was a misspell on that question. it should be 'why do people attach (not attract) more importance on math than on other subjects'. That is to say, why do people consider math as a more important subject than subjects like art, music, history etc. Hope this helps. good luck
Thank u ..... :)