• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

IGCSE May/June 2015 ICT

Reaction score
Hello fellow members,

If anyone has any supporting files for any of the variants of the exam, Please send them to me.

I am an IGCSE ICT Teacher, If you need my help, based on the supporting files I will tell you what are the possible questions that could come and I will help you!

Please reply, if you want to contact me by e-mail, here it is: [email protected]

Regards,
John

Reaction score
Hello fellow members,

If anyone has any supporting files for any of the variants of the exam, Please send them to me.

I am an IGCSE ICT Teacher, If you need my help, based on the supporting files I will tell you what are the possible questions that could come and I will help you!

Please reply, if you want to contact me by e-mail, here it is: [email protected]

Regards,
John
mail me d questions pls i have d supporting files of P21 to [email protected]

Reaction score
Hi!!
Can you PLEASE PLEASE SEND ME 2015 Practical Paper 32 ASAP since I am sitting for the paper tomorrow!! PLEASE help me! THANKS SO MCUH! I WOULD RALLY APPRECIATE ALL YOUR HELP!
If 22 and 32 not available, else 21 or 31 will be okay.

Please E-MAIL ME Question Paper and/or Supporting Files to [email protected].

THANKS SO MUCH!!!!
I WOULD REALLY BE GREATFULL !!

Reaction score
Hello,
anyone please send me anyone of paper 21, 22, 31 and/or 32 (the question paper and/or support files), I have my IT practical exam soon so please send it. I will be forever great full for this gesture. Email: [email protected]

Reaction score
Hello,
Can you please send me QP/SF for paper 32 or 22, I would be very grateful. Jazakhallah Khair if you would and inshallah we all get A*'s. My email is: [email protected] , I have all the SF's and QP's for 21 and 31 if you want them for exchange or if anyone really needs it, I would not mind sending it for nothing!

Thanks a lot in advance!

Reaction score
Hello fellow members,

Regards,
John
paper 32 do you have any idea on what is coming