• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

IGCSE May June 2015 Exams

Reaction score
Soooo i created this thread so we could help out who are appearing in IGCSEs a few months later our subjects of focus would be Maths Chemistry Physics Biology Pakistan Studies English

Reaction score
Refer to the book 'IGCSE English' by Alison Digger and practice the latest past papers especially the letter/article writing questions (exercises 6 and 7) as students lose quite a lot of marks there. I'll be attempting the exam in May too. :D Feel free to ask if you have any doubts.

Reaction score
Hello,
anyone please send me anyone of paper 21, 22, 31 and/or 32 (the question paper and/or support files), I have my IT practical exam soon so please send it. I will be forever great full for this gesture. Email: [email protected]

Reaction score
Refer to the book 'IGCSE English' by Alison Digger and practice the latest past papers especially the letter/article writing questions (exercises 6 and 7) as students lose quite a lot of marks there. I'll be attempting the exam in May too. :D Feel free to ask if you have any doubts.

thank you so much yes i really need help and want some one to see my writings too[/QUOTE]

Reaction score
I am apearing in CIE may/june 2015 can anyone tell me who are important among wives,imam,companions,scribesand major characters of HolyProphet

Reaction score
GUYS i need help with pakistan studies anyone got and idea about the important topics in section 2 and section 3 pls help me :(

Reaction score
How are you everyone, i'm a new member here!
Ok its cool to be with ya and i would like to ask you if anyone got paper 62 physics 2015 , i'm in complete anxiety as my exam is after few days ,i would be so grateful if anyone helped.
Thanks.

Reaction score
Guys , when is you physics paper 62 ?? dates ?? And please give me some tips :( >_<