• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

IGCSE ICT Theory paper

Reaction score
There will be no mark reduction, and you don't have to convert anything to hours, etc.
That particular question wanted to check whether or not the candidate is able to use the SUM function in 2 places (I guess it was B19 and D9) and to use the IF function to confirm they are same in the cell D7.
Don't worry.

Reaction score
Should I write this Exactly or can I rephrase it .
For instance I wrote for Date : it was something since 2005
And for Boolean I wrote This king film..... has been released Because it was like yes or no
And I have a question for adv. and disadv. of mobile phones compared to laptops ???????
Also , For Burglar thingy what did you write ??? I wrote pressure , light , sound sensors and the question after it I was like compare with prest value and so on .
How did you explain SUMIF I was like take the sum it should be related to B2 accordingly To it As this is the IF considered as an exception that should be matching or something Like that And For Both Values I got 2, 31 .
Thank You .

Reaction score
SEE u should concentrate on all the topics but more on what u feel is difficult and ICT is not a paper like a science or commerce it is a paper which has equal amount of each chapter in the whole paper.
hi can u plzz send me wat is necessary for ict theory paper