• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

IGCSE ICT may/june 2012 paper 3

Reaction score
I think 22.
From India... whatever that is..
the paper where the last q was internet for research and before that ...what was a virus..

Reaction score
I think 22.
From India... whatever that is..
the paper where the last q was internet for research and before that ...what was a virus..
a virus is a computer program that duplicates itself without the knowledge of user ,harms memory and disc drive

Reaction score
a virus is a computer program that duplicates itself without the knowledge of user ,harms memory and disc drive

No...I meant that was the q.
I wrote that.. but they asked about what happens to data in hard drive.. it gets corrupted and damaged.

Reaction score
i wrote graph plotter :)

Im pretty sure it was lightpen, because it said something about it being used when a graphic tablet would be too big. Im sure if a graphic tablet is too big, then a graph plotter is freaking enormous lol..

Reaction score
Im pretty sure it was lightpen, because it said something about it being used when a graphic tablet would be too big. Im sure if a graphic tablet is too big, then a graph plotter is freaking enormous lol..

Yea... it was light pen.

Measuring programmes do monitor physical variables.. I think .

measuring programs dont monitor man. how can they?

Reaction score
Yea... it was light pen.

measuring programs dont monitor man. how can they?

Well when I read measuring programme I thought of sensors. Such as lets say there is a programme in a light sensor designed to measure light? So.. light is a physical variable which is monitored by measuring programme.. What else would measuring programmes do? :S