• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

IGCSE ICT 2012 May/June Paper 2 Mark Scheme/Grade Boundaries

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Does anyone have either the mark scheme or grade boundaries or both for paper 2 igcse ict 2012?
I finished my exam 2 days ago and want to know what I got correct/wrong etc...I remember some parts of the paper and if I get the mark scheme, I can compare what I remember with the mark scheme and see how many marks I can score...I currently think that I lost about 4-5 marks

Thanks in advance

Reaction score
Does anyone have either the mark scheme or grade boundaries or both for paper 2 igcse ict 2012?
I finished my exam 2 days ago and want to know what I got correct/wrong etc...I remember some parts of the paper and if I get the mark scheme, I can compare what I remember with the mark scheme and see how many marks I can score...I currently think that I lost about 4-5 marks

Thanks in advance
What did they bring in paper 2 :s im taking in on the 25th! was it hard?

Reaction score
I'm not supposed to tell you much about the exam, but I can tell you that we had access, word and powerpoint, mainly access and word....

If anyone have grade boundaries or mark scheme, please let me know, thx again

Reaction score
hey the mrk scheme comes out once i think the results r out
thats wat has hpnd fr all pprs till now
as of wat i no

Reaction score
Grading Thresholds and the Marking Schemes will only come out after the results are out (which will be around in August?)

Reaction score
That is a log time....if anyone cansomehow get them earlier, then please send me a link thanks :)

Reaction score
You can't get the grade thresholds before all papers have been marked because CIE awards grades on a percentile basis, not based on percentage. Percentile can only be calculated once all papers have been corrected.

Reaction score
I have my paper 2 exam tomorrow. And my paper 3 one on Thursday.
I heard that paper 2 wasn't hard, but what about paper 3? Any ideas anyone?

Reaction score
Paper 2 was very easy
for Access you have to make 2 reports (no labels or sumarry)
the first report you have to do a count of all the records
the second report you have to do sum
in power point you have to make a pie chart that should include a legen and data from three columns (2 of which are text)
in word you have to insert a table !
it is very very similar to the OCT/NOV 2008 and OCT/NOV 2011 which i recommend you practice !

if anyone did paper 3 tell me :D

Status
Not open for further replies.