• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

IGCSE English as a second language oral exam 2011

Reaction score
lovely1 said:
PLease Please Please! Can some one give me the bulleted list(ideas) of the Topics: Relaxing, Safety and Use of technology........ Plz I'm waiting. I need help.
did get them if u did please mail me the prompts for Safety

Reaction score
plz plz plz the topic living in the future not clear 2 me......plz help
what are its ideas?!

Reaction score
hUzZ said:
These are the topics for orals.Prepare and u will get high grades

1)living with authority
2)life in a 100 years
3)greed
4)giving a speech
5)relaxing nd dealing with stress
6)where do you live
7)talent
8)use of technology
9)safety
10)wind fall(Lottery)

My friend had her exam today and she said there are 50 topics, and I have a reason to believe it because others didn't get any of these 10...

Reaction score
I have my speaking exam due tomorrow and the topic is "SAFETY". Can someone please tell me the points for this topic? Please i need it fast :(
thanks

Reaction score
I have my speaking exam tomorrow and the topic is "SAFETY". Can someone please tell me the points for this topic.. Thanks :)

Reaction score
thank you so much for posting this!!! :D i got "life in a 100 years" which was quite boring bcuz the examiner wanted me to speak about future nation relations... but i was mentally comfortable bcus i had done beforehand preperation. :mrgreen: