• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

IGCSE coordinated science paper 3 25th may

Reaction score
Did you guys draw something like this for the circuit? :
circuit.jpg

Reaction score
Oh and for the dye question with transpiration, why was the condensed water on the bag colourless?

Reaction score
so we are going to have the paper 6 tomorrow .....does anyone know what is coming//???
by the way i live in india so if you live in the western side yur paper will start befor me..
so plzzz if you can ask the teacher for an extra copy...
after home take it home use a camera and post the picture here or just type the questions here plzzz
or mail me [email protected]:sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:

Reaction score
so we are going to have the paper 6 tomorrow .....does anyone know what is coming//???
by the way i live in india so if you live in the western side yur paper will start befor me..
so plzzz if you can ask the teacher for an extra copy...
after home take it home use a camera and post the picture here or just type the questions here plzzz
or mail me [email protected]:sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:
That is cheating. (n)

Reaction score
every thing is fair in love and war.... and i love science..and more over no one can be man enough to do wat i requested!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's your conscience in the end, and I don't think it shows if you are a MAN if you cheat. But, that's just my opinion.