• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Reaction score
Hello, I need the igcse chemistry ebook or pdf urgent. This is the exact name of the book needed :
Cambridge IGCSE Chemistry: Coursebook with CD-ROM (fourth edition). I also need the teachers resource cd - rom for the same book. If you do not have the ebook please do not post study websites or irrelevent information. Also if you have igcse ict newest version please send. please dont send old versions.

Reaction score
Hello, I need the igcse chemistry ebook or pdf urgent. This is the exact name of the book needed :
Cambridge IGCSE Chemistry: Coursebook with CD-ROM (fourth edition). I also need the teachers resource cd - rom for the same book. If you do not have the ebook please do not post study websites or irrelevent information. Also if you have igcse ict newest version please send. please dont send old versions.
did you have this book? if you have let you share me please!
My email: [email protected]
Thanks so much!

Reaction score
did you have this book? if you have let you share me please!
My email: [email protected]
Thanks so much!
Idk if you guys still want it but here is a link to a masterpost of websites that provide free ebooks and stuff. also i found the ict 2nd edition one that i use in the school youll just have to click on the books pic on the left . youll have to have a torrent to download the thing . but yeah the ict thing is here

Reaction score
Idk if you guys still want it but here is a link to a masterpost of websites that provide free ebooks and stuff. also i found the ict 2nd edition one that i use in the school youll just have to click on the books pic on the left . youll have to have a torrent to download the thing . but yeah the ict thing is here
Sorry! But I need the book Cambridge IGCSE. Chemistry. Coursebook Third or Fourth edition. Harwood and Lodge. Do you have?