• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

IGCSE Biology OCT NOV 2015

Reaction score
sorry for late post,
i wanted to ask something related to paper 3( variant 2).
has anyone wrote similar answers in some questions in that exam?
i got worried about this because i was trying to answer the questions related to bacteria resistance and there was two questions that felt like they were asking for the same answer but one question asks for more detail. is this normal or did i misunderstood the questions?

Last edited:
Reaction score
sorry of late post,
i wanted to ask something related to paper 3( variant 2).
has anyone wrote similar answers in some questions in that exam?
i got worried about this because i was trying to answer the questions related to bacteria resistance and there was two questions that felt like they were asking for the same answer but one question asks for more detail. is this normal or did i misunderstood the questions?
I did the same thing you did
First i wrote a brief answer and then i thought i messed up cuz the next q demanded the same answer but a longer and more detailed one

I just hope its right........

Reaction score
I did the same thing you did
First i wrote a brief answer and then i thought i messed up cuz the next q demanded the same answer but a longer and more detailed one

I just hope its right........
What the hell? Even a friend of mine did the same thing. Well, since you said that, I think many others have done it so, if what we have done was actually wrong then there is no doubt that the examiners well lower the A* gradethreshold for this variant. 

Reaction score
Guys u both r ryt
there were a lot of repeated qs in an indirect way
let's hope that whoever is worried about this may read this post so that he/she won't have to worry anymore about being the only one who wrote similar answers in multiple questions.:)