• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

ICT PRACTICALS MJ 2016 PAPER 31

Reaction score
GUYS IT IS ENOUGH
even though she may or may not have the source file it is something that belongs to her if she want to share it or not
all you gotta do is study hard (little tip for you Solve the hardest paper 3 which is ma/June and oct/nov 2014)
I mean the exam cant be harder tha this

Reaction score
GUYS IT IS ENOUGH
even though she may or may not have the source file it is something that belongs to her if she want to share it or not
all you gotta do is study hard (little tip for you Solve the hardest paper 3 which is ma/June and oct/nov 2014)
I mean the exam cant be harder tha this
exactly u r correct she is free to send it or not what u have to do is to only study it wont be hard iam sure

Reaction score
but at least she would stop saying it on the forums that she has the sf files it is going to bring her a big problem

Reaction score
ay guys,anyone who has paper 31 or 31 sf or qp can u kindly send them to [email protected].
Thanks in advance and I appreciate any help even if it was just tips about the paper.
God bless and may help u all with ur examinations.