• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

ICT PRACTICALS INFORMATIN

Reaction score
hey saoud im trying to find the sf and qp i'll forward them to you but incase i dont get the files.....can you help me with the exam bcoz im giving mine on thursday and you will be done by monday thankx
Sure I'll definitely tell tony about it I just want the files that you have that are related to 2015 if you have please do send them by mail

Reaction score
Hello guys ill be doing my practicals on Monday for the ict igcse variant 22 and I really need your help if anyone has any related information please please do mail me at
[email protected]
[email protected]

Please
hey! please can you send me the paper details after you are done with the exam! i have it on Wednesday...if i get something before Monday i'll surely tell you!
My e-mail id is [email protected]

Reaction score
Hello,
anyone please send me anyone of paper 21, 22, 31 and/or 32 (the question paper and/or support files), I have my IT practical exam soon so please send it. I will be forever great full for this gesture. Email: [email protected]

Reaction score
hey saoud im trying to find the sf and qp i'll forward them to you but incase i dont get the files.....can you help me with the exam bcoz im giving mine on thursday and you will be done by monday thankx
if u find them, or u find 32 and 22 qp and sf, can u pls send on my email [email protected], thanks a lot! :)

Reaction score
Hey guys. I have my ict paper 22 on wednesday (7th october) and paper 32 on thursday (14th october)
Do u have any tips?? What should I be doing? And for paper 32 our school uses notepad for html x_x so thats a pain in the ass probably
Thanks in advance :)