• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

ICT PAPER 22 and 32.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Alright I hope I can help before its too late :) And may ur prayers help me in the rest of my exams.
Paper 22:
Starts with basic database stuff etc.. then make a query and then a report. Header, footer, print.
Then comes word you have to split into 2 columns etc and edit images etc.
then you have to import that document into powerpoint and edit it to fit the criteria, after that the new thing is you have to make a callout which is a speech bubble the kind in comic books.
Then open your email and make a group, add contact , send message. save.
Print. Walla! Your done :)
Its easy overall as long as YOU REMEMBER TO SAVE YOUR WORK EVERY STEP OF THE WAY.

Paper 32:
I am taking it today, My sources although tell me the paper was easy not much if functions just max, min and making vertical charts, alot of frontpage work including editing images, stylsheets and hyperlinks.
AGAIN REMEMBER TO SAVE YOUR WORK. MAKE 2 COPIES OF EVERYTHING INSCASE YOU MESS UP.

GoodLuck and May we do our best :)

Reaction score
Alright I hope I can help before its too late :) And may ur prayers help me in the rest of my exams.
Paper 22:
Starts with basic database stuff etc.. then make a query and then a report. Header, footer, print.
then you have to import that document into powerpoint and edit it to fit the criteria, after that the new thing is you have to make a callout which is a speech bubble the kind in comic books.
Its easy overall as long as YOU REMEMBER TO SAVE YOUR WORK EVERY STEP OF THE WAY.

Paper 32:
I am taking it today, My sources although tell me the paper was easy not much if functions just max, min and making vertical charts, alot of frontpage work including editing images, stylsheets and hyperlinks.
AGAIN REMEMBER TO SAVE YOUR WORK. MAKE 2 COPIES OF EVERYTHING INSCASE YOU MESS UP.

hi,how was your exam, hope you did good.
please can you tell us was it easy or hard and what new things came up,
thanks in advance

Reaction score
Paper 22:

Paper 32:

Reaction score
Paper 22:

Paper 32:

if you would like to contact me here is my email
[email protected]

Reaction score
Paper 22:

Paper 32:

Was there any summary query? labels etc,....how do you import a word doc to a power ppoint? :S Is ther any question like that in the pastppaers? If so where????

Reaction score
Paper 22:

Paper 32:

i would be very grateful if you tell me how your paper 32 was. whatever information you have, please mail it to [email protected] or [email protected]. i have my exams tomorrow. thanks alot in advance :)

Reaction score
Paper 22:

Paper 32:

please email me [email protected] i need help my exam is tomorrow....:cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.