• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

ICT Help very much needed! Thanks in advance!

Reaction score
HELLO!
No matter what I do, I find ICT real hard to understand. I am very good at computers and electronic devices in general, but fail when it comes to ICT. Practicals are literally HELL for me, and i'm okayish when it comes to the theory part.
Help, please? THANKS IN ADVANCE!!
: )
-RaiJin

Reaction score
HELLO!
No matter what I do, I find ICT real hard to understand. I am very good at computers and electronic devices in general, but fail when it comes to ICT. Practicals are literally HELL for me, and i'm okayish when it comes to the theory part.
-RaiJin
Try this website it may help ;)http://zakonweb.com/ :)

Reaction score
HELLO!
-RaiJin
Wow I am on the opposite side, practicals are easy but theory is annoying (I advuse you see latest aper)

Reaction score
HELLO!
-RaiJin
http://mrsaem.com/

Reaction score
HELLO!
-RaiJin
Heyy RaiJin ...
Good to know that you have enough knowledge of electronic devices and computers ...
I can Help.
We basically have created a YouTube channel in which all the practical papers are solved in steps , so that it is easier for students to understand. So the papers that are solved are as follows :
IGCSE - ICT ( Updated )
IT - Information Technology (Updated)
Applied - ICT (Updated )

You can ask any doubts and also request if you want any papers to be solved .
We would definitely look forward to solve them if any .

So , you can search the channel in Youtube by typing in " Mr Mo ICT " and then Select " Videos " .

Would really appreciate if you would leave a like/comment .

NOTE: We would make that "HELL" , A "HEAVEN" for you ... XD

Reaction score
Heyy RaiJin ...
Good to know that you have enough knowledge of electronic devices and computers ...
I can Help.
We basically have created a YouTube channel in which all the practical papers are solved in steps , so that it is easier for students to understand. So the papers that are solved are as follows :
IGCSE - ICT ( Updated )
IT - Information Technology (Updated)
Applied - ICT (Updated )

You can ask any doubts and also request if you want any papers to be solved .
We would definitely look forward to solve them if any .

So , you can search the channel in Youtube by typing in " Mr Mo ICT " and then Select " Videos " .

Would really appreciate if you would leave a like/comment .

NOTE: We would make that "HELL" , A "HEAVEN" for you ... XD
Ayy, thanks!