• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

ICT 2017 Practical help

Reaction score
i did paper2, bcz i practiced and watched videos of some youtuber named evans or something, it was rlly easy, alot of people say that it was too long but i didnt feel that way

Reaction score
i did paper2, bcz i practiced and watched videos of some youtuber named evans or something, it was rlly easy, alot of people say that it was too long but i didnt feel that way
Hi, Can you please help us what do we have to prepare, like what do we need to focus on?
Thanks in advance.

Reaction score
Hi, Can you please help us what do we have to prepare, like what do we need to focus on?
Thanks in advance.

well its been a week and a half since i did it so i dont remember much , im in zone 4 and this is important:

make styles
make columns with a specific space in cm
use table from excel to make a bar graph (you have to know how to change the upper and lower bounds of the axis in excel)
mail merge
flipping a pic left right invert
how to use master slide
how to make queries, reports
how to limit a list in access
how to use formulas in report (it was either count or sum nothing hard)
how to create relationships
how to use shapes in powerpoint to make a diagram

there were also questions for where u had to type in answers like what is the advantage of ( so and so) and which data type is (so and so)

Reaction score
(you have to know how to change the upper and lower bounds of the axis in excel)
mail merge
how do u do that and also "limit a list in access

another quesion in the exam how do guys get the files and are those files in word format or do we have to change it

Reaction score
how do u do that and also "limit a list in access

another quesion in the exam how do guys get the files and are those files in word format or do we have to change it
to limit a list you make a form and click on the data type you want to limit, when u go to property sheet you will find limit to list, press yes, for upper bound and lower bound i dont really know how to explain but when you press on the chart in excel u get a list of options where u can change the max and min value, i think it was axis value, the files are supposed to be on ur computer, ur examiner will inform u, the files r in different formats u dont have to change

Reaction score
to limit a list you make a form and click on the data type you want to limit, when u go to property sheet you will find limit to list, press yes, for upper bound and lower bound i dont really know how to explain but when you press on the chart in excel u get a list of options where u can change the max and min value, i think it was axis value, the files are supposed to be on ur computer, ur examiner will inform u, the files r in different formats u dont have to change
u mean we have to create something like this
upload_2017-4-22_14-52-17.png

Reaction score
yea when u click the plus i think there is an option for axis data where u can change the max n min data on the axis
Hii,

Was there any theory in practical? They said this year they were going to do that... so I just wanted to confirm.
If so, can you tell us what theory topics we should concentrate on?

Additionally, did you do paper 3? Can you tell us which parts we should concentrate on... and any difficult questions u faced when doing the exam?
I would really appreciate if u can remember anything !
THANK U :)

Reaction score
can u tell what type of questions in paper 32

Reaction score
well its been a week and a half since i did it so i dont remember much , im in zone 4 and this is important:

make styles
use table from excel to make a bar graph (you have to know how to change the upper and lower bounds of the axis in excel)
mail merge
how to use master slide

there were also questions for where u had to type in answers like what is the advantage of ( so and so) and which data type is (so and so)
I only want the questions please

Reaction score
Me too I need source file for paper 22 and 32 plz guys i need help my exam is tomorrow:(

Reaction score

make styles
mail merge
how to use master slide

heyy can you tell wat came in theory part of practical plzz its urgentt