• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

IB Resources (Past Papers [N09 - N14], Specimen Papers, QB, Subject Report, IA Examples, Ebooks,etc)

Reaction score
if anyone has 2013 and 2014 of Maths HL / Maths SL / Physics HL / Physics SL
please send those stuff or download link to me plz plz plz
Email: [email protected]

Thanks in advance for any help you are able to provide.

Reaction score
I have some papers on MEGA, by if you have an email, I would rather reply to you with links to the papers by email. From there, make the word spread by mouth.

P.S. They are papers organised by year, from May 2010 to November 2013. And I give all credit to freeib.tk (may it, too, rest in peace) for the downloads of these ZIP files.
[email protected] pleaseee :) Thank you

Reaction score
I have some papers on MEGA, by if you have an email, I would rather reply to you with links to the papers by email. From there, make the word spread by mouth.

P.S. They are papers organised by year, from May 2010 to November 2013. And I give all credit to freeib.tk (may it, too, rest in peace) for the downloads of these ZIP files.
Please send at [email protected]

Reaction score

Can you send it to this email, [email protected], please? Thank you sooooo much!!

Reaction score
This is the book I use for Quantum Physics C: It is for IB Physics HL&SL
It might help AS&ALevel students

kudah gudza
Here it is!
Hope this helps man

Attachments

• Chapter 13 Quantum and Nuclear Physics.pdf
    448.3 KB · Views: 9
Reaction score

Hi I know you posted this ages ago...if you still have the link could you send it to [email protected]
Thanks!! :)

Reaction score
Heyyy

Heyyyyy, would you pleeeeeease send me the links? My email is : [email protected] Thanks in advance!!!!!!!