• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

IB Resources (Past Papers [N09 - N14], Specimen Papers, QB, Subject Report, IA Examples, Ebooks,etc)

Reaction score
HELPPPP!!!! I need math sl , chemistry hl, biology hl , economics hl may all papers. PLEASE I NEED THEM URGENTLY IF SOMEONE HAS BOUGHT THEM YET!!! If you know any good sites please send it to me and all resources that you know. PLEASE AND THANKS. Send it to this mail [email protected]

Reaction score
Hello fellow IB friends, I have recently acquired a whole bunch of IB past papers, ranging from 2005 all the way to May 2014. (I haven't been able to look through all of them so do not hold me accountable if there are a couple missing. Also I only know for certain that I have the M14 papers, I haven't gone through the other subjects yet but they should be there.) I will be creating an account somewhere on some file uploading site and will upload all of them for you. I hope to have this done by some time around Thursday/Friday. I will post another message at that time verifying if any papers are missing from all the papers made for 2005-2014, as well as confirmation that they are uploaded, in the mean time if you wish to receive access, please just send me an e-mail [email protected] and I will be sure to reply with the link once I have finished uploading.

Cheers,
James Rodriguez

Reaction score
I have some papers on MEGA, by if you have an email, I would rather reply to you with links to the papers by email. From there, make the word spread by mouth.

P.S. They are papers organised by year, from May 2010 to November 2013. And I give all credit to freeib.tk (may it, too, rest in peace) for the downloads of these ZIP files.

Can you please send me the links to the papers? To: [email protected]
Thank you so much in advance!

Reaction score
I would be incredibly grateful is someone could send me May 2014 Math HL, Physics HL and Chemistry SL papers to [email protected] or give me the link to the papers. Any timezones work. I just want papers. I have Economics SL and HL from May 2014 if anybody is up for a trade.
Thank you so much!

Reaction score
I have some papers on MEGA, by if you have an email, I would rather reply to you with links to the papers by email. From there, make the word spread by mouth.

P.S. They are papers organised by year, from May 2010 to November 2013. And I give all credit to freeib.tk (may it, too, rest in peace) for the downloads of these ZIP files.

Hey, do you mind sending me the past papers? Or sending me the link?
my email is: sophiawilliams151@gmail.com

Thank you so much

Last edited:
Reaction score
I really need Nov/May 2014 Spanish ab initio paper 1 and 2 (all timezone).
If anyone would like to trade: I currently have Biology TZ1, Chemistry TZ1, Economics, Geography, Mathematics and Physics for 2014 Past paper.
Please email me: [email protected]

Reaction score
Hello fellow IB friends, I have recently acquired a whole bunch of IB past papers, ranging from 2005 all the way to May 2014. (I haven't been able to look through all of them so do not hold me accountable if there are a couple missing. Also I only know for certain that I have the M14 papers, I haven't gone through the other subjects yet but they should be there.) I will be creating an account somewhere on some file uploading site and will upload all of them for you. I hope to have this done by some time around Thursday/Friday. I will post another message at that time verifying if any papers are missing from all the papers made for 2005-2014, as well as confirmation that they are uploaded, in the mean time if you wish to receive access, please just send me an e-mail [email protected] and I will be sure to reply with the link once I have finished uploading.

Cheers,
James Rodriguez

Could you please send me the link to the past papers? Thanks [email protected]

Reaction score

Cheers,
James Rodriguez
Hey, do you have may 2014 math SL TZ2 papers? If so could you please send to [email protected]

Reaction score

Could you please send the link to: [email protected] ? Thanks!

Reaction score
:: Since IBO sent their complaints, I officialy deactivate my blog ::
:: Please visit store.ibo.org to purchase copies of IB materials legitimately ::

Check this for IB Resources ;)
http://international-baccalaureate-resources.blogspot.com

+ Past exam papers (Nov 2009 - May 2014).
+ Specimen papers.
+ Questionbank 2nd and 3rd.
+ Subject Report.
+ IA Examples.
+ Ebooks.
+ etc.

-Weekly updates-
I would be really thankful if you could send me the May 2014 papers, specimen papers, subject report, IA examples and Ebooks.
Please send the link to: [email protected]