• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

IB Resources (Past Papers [N09 - N14], Specimen Papers, QB, Subject Report, IA Examples, Ebooks,etc)

Reaction score
:: Since IBO sent their complaints, I officialy deactivate my blog ::
:: Please visit store.ibo.org to purchase copies of IB materials legitimately ::

Check this for IB Resources ;)
http://international-baccalaureate-resources.blogspot.com

+ Past exam papers (Nov 2009 - May 2014).
+ Specimen papers.
+ Questionbank 2nd and 3rd.
+ Subject Report.
+ IA Examples.
+ Ebooks.
+ etc.

-Weekly updates-

Last edited:
Reaction score
now with the clampdown by IBO (those money-making bloodsuckers!), where can we turn to get the past year papers?

Reaction score
I have some papers on MEGA, by if you have an email, I would rather reply to you with links to the papers by email. From there, make the word spread by mouth.

P.S. They are papers organised by year, from May 2010 to November 2013. And I give all credit to freeib.tk (may it, too, rest in peace) for the downloads of these ZIP files.

Hi! could you send me the link for mega please?
My email: [email protected]

Thanks!

Reaction score
I have some papers on MEGA, by if you have an email, I would rather reply to you with links to the papers by email. From there, make the word spread by mouth.

P.S. They are papers organised by year, from May 2010 to November 2013. And I give all credit to freeib.tk (may it, too, rest in peace) for the downloads of these ZIP files.
hi! may i have the link for the papers please?
thank you! :D
email: [email protected]

Reaction score

IB Master, thank you for your great site. It will be great if you can send me the link for IB past paper that is after 2010. Thank you in advance.

[email protected]

Reaction score
Reaction score

Hi could I have them too please!! my email id is [email protected]

thanks so much God Bless You!

Reaction score
Reaction score

can you please send me all SL maths papers to [email protected]
Pleaseeeeeee.. no mather in what format you have them.
Thank you!