• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

IB MATH/PHYSICS/CHEMISTRY 2011 EXAMS ANYONE?

Reaction score
Could you please send me HL maths paper 2 pleasssseeeee????? i need it urgently...thanks so much vincent...
oh, preferably time zone 2... my email: [email protected]
ill send you both HL maths NOV and MAY 2011
but i would like to ask if you have business SL and maths studies nov 2011, a friend of mine wishes to have it XP
thxxx

Reaction score
I have physics sl nov 2011 all with ms... ill send them if you send me Chemestry paper2 may2011 tz2, and chemestry paper 2 nov 2011 tz2 with ms...

My Email is [email protected].

Reaction score
Hi i have all physics sl and hl 2011 papers May TZ1 and TZ2, (no electronic version of november 2011 sorry) but no markschemes. If anyone has the markschemes for these , and for the november papers, please email [email protected] , and i can email you electronic papers i have.

Reaction score
Hi! Could someone please send me the question papers (both papers 1 and 2) and markschemes for Physics HL May 2011 TZ1 and TZ2 and November 2011 TZ0. I would be infinitely grateful if they were sent very soon (by today?). Thank you :)
My email is [email protected]
Hi i have all TZ1 and TZ2 May 2011 PHY HL Papers but no markschemes- if you have them , and november PHY HL markscheme could u email me [email protected] . Message me if you dont have the papers yet :)