• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

IB MATH/PHYSICS/CHEMISTRY 2011 EXAMS ANYONE?

Reaction score
Does anybody have M11/4/PHYSI/SP2/ENG/TZ1/XX/M - physics paper 2 time zone 1? If yes please contact hear or on PM :)

Reaction score
i know this isnt the right place but does anyone have the may 2011 French B SL exam and English B HL 2011 may exam? If yes pleaaaaaaaaaaase send it to me to this email: [email protected]

Reaction score
I have both chem hl and sl may 2011 and math sl may 2011 + markschemes. Message me your email and I'll send them through.
Can you please send me may 2011 exams: Math SL tz1, tz2. Chemistry HL, tz1, tz2. Biology HL tz1, tz2. Physics SL tz1 and tz2 . Business and Management SL tz1, tz2. Plus markschemes. to [email protected] Thank you so much!!!

Reaction score
Can you please send me CHEM SL and BIO HL 2011 papers? :)
Thank you
My email is [email protected]
Can you please send me may 2011 exams: Math SL tz1, tz2. Chemistry HL, tz1, tz2. Biology HL tz1, tz2. Physics SL tz1 and tz2 . Business and Management SL tz1, tz2. Plus markschemes. to [email protected] Thank you so much!!!

Reaction score
I have both chem hl and sl may 2011 and math sl may 2011 + markschemes. Message me your email and I'll send them through.

Reaction score

Reaction score
Hey :) could you also share your Bio or chem papers with me please :)