• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

IB Material Corner (2014-2016) edition [Ebooks and Question Banks]

Reaction score
Hey Guys! Even I am an ibdp students, so could you guys please give me past papers of the following subjects:

Math HL
Economics HL
Business Management HL

Computer Science SL
French Lang B SL
English SL

[email protected]

Thank You

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I'm just another IB student who wonder why the **** is IB such a profit hungry organization. That being said, my plan is to gather up all the material needed so that I can study peacefully alongside anyone else from my batch. I'm the kind of person that likes to rely on textbooks and past paper questions, which are similar, and not necessarily have to be the ones that come up on tests, if you are as well, please help the cause.

Anywho, I currently have in my posession:

Question Banks:
Physics, Chemistry, Math HL and SL and Biology question banks V3.

Ebooks:

Physics HL for the IB diploma (Pearson Baccalaureate 2012 [The syllabus hasn't changed much])
Chemistry HL for the IB diploma (Pearson Baccalaureate 2014 [Up to date with the syllabus])
Biology Hl for the IB diploma (Cambridge University Press 2011 [I don't even take biology])
Economics for the IB diploma (Ellie Tragakes 2012 [Completely up to date with syllabus])
Computer Science Illuminated 5th edition (Supposed to be the Computer Science e-book, it's easy to get though, no actual IB e-book)

Everything above I will upload and give to anyone, yes for FREE. Now please, help out in the name of education, or personal interest, I sincerely do not care as per specified below:

I like the Pearson Baccalaureate books, they explain really well and I've done very well with them in the past, and whenever I look online it seems to be the general agreement. I would appreciate any edition of the following books though:

Math: Standard Level Math 2012+ (I would love the Pearson Baccalaureate one, the newer the version the better)
TOK: Any 2012+ version book, (oxford or pearson)

Also, if you have Physics/Chemistry/Biology/Math (Hl/SL) V1 or V2 question banks, and ANY type of Economics Question bank, it'd be nice. I would love those as well.

Now... please do not restrain from sending Psychology, Mandarin ab, Global Politics, Film or whatever type of material you have. I would like to create a nice thread or even a certain spot where I can just create an IB package for those who desperately cannot pay for the resources, which they should have.

I will upload everything I have, alongside the responses when this thread becomes active.

P.S: You guys come in by replying to the thread with material, please. I won't do a case by case basis e-mail, it's stupid, I'll upload the file directly to the thread one way or another.

Thanks for the help,
Education should be free for everyone, poor/rich those in UK and those in Somalia.
Please may and nov 14 subjects reports
[email protected]

Reaction score
Hi, could you please send me all the exams and question banks you have for these subjects

MATH HL (calculus)
BIO HL
CHEM HL
GERMAN B Hl
ENGLISH L&L Sl
ECON SL

My e-mail: [email protected]

I also have some Math HL question banks my Oxford Math teacher did by himself if you are interested
Thank you very much in advance

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I'm just another IB student who wonder why the **** is IB such a profit hungry organization. That being said, my plan is to gather up all the material needed so that I can study peacefully alongside anyone else from my batch. I'm the kind of person that likes to rely on textbooks and past paper questions, which are similar, and not necessarily have to be the ones that come up on tests, if you are as well, please help the cause.

Anywho, I currently have in my posession:

Question Banks:
Physics, Chemistry, Math HL and SL and Biology question banks V3.

Ebooks:

Physics HL for the IB diploma (Pearson Baccalaureate 2012 [The syllabus hasn't changed much])
Chemistry HL for the IB diploma (Pearson Baccalaureate 2014 [Up to date with the syllabus])
Biology Hl for the IB diploma (Cambridge University Press 2011 [I don't even take biology])
Economics for the IB diploma (Ellie Tragakes 2012 [Completely up to date with syllabus])
Computer Science Illuminated 5th edition (Supposed to be the Computer Science e-book, it's easy to get though, no actual IB e-book)

Everything above I will upload and give to anyone, yes for FREE. Now please, help out in the name of education, or personal interest, I sincerely do not care as per specified below:

I like the Pearson Baccalaureate books, they explain really well and I've done very well with them in the past, and whenever I look online it seems to be the general agreement. I would appreciate any edition of the following books though:

Math: Standard Level Math 2012+ (I would love the Pearson Baccalaureate one, the newer the version the better)
TOK: Any 2012+ version book, (oxford or pearson)

Also, if you have Physics/Chemistry/Biology/Math (Hl/SL) V1 or V2 question banks, and ANY type of Economics Question bank, it'd be nice. I would love those as well.

Now... please do not restrain from sending Psychology, Mandarin ab, Global Politics, Film or whatever type of material you have. I would like to create a nice thread or even a certain spot where I can just create an IB package for those who desperately cannot pay for the resources, which they should have.

I will upload everything I have, alongside the responses when this thread becomes active.

P.S: You guys come in by replying to the thread with material, please. I won't do a case by case basis e-mail, it's stupid, I'll upload the file directly to the thread one way or another.

Thanks for the help,
Education should be free for everyone, poor/rich those in UK and those in Somalia.
Really nice idea!
Starting a similar thing on telegram! (Link:
https://t.me/ibstudentnetwork)
Do join in!