• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

IB Material Corner (2014-2016) edition [Ebooks and Question Banks]

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I'm just another IB student who wonder why the **** is IB such a profit hungry organization. That being said, my plan is to gather up all the material needed so that I can study peacefully alongside anyone else from my batch. I'm the kind of person that likes to rely on textbooks and past paper questions, which are similar, and not necessarily have to be the ones that come up on tests, if you are as well, please help the cause.

Anywho, I currently have in my posession:

Question Banks:
Physics, Chemistry, Math HL and SL and Biology question banks V3.

Ebooks:

Physics HL for the IB diploma (Pearson Baccalaureate 2012 [The syllabus hasn't changed much])
Chemistry HL for the IB diploma (Pearson Baccalaureate 2014 [Up to date with the syllabus])
Biology Hl for the IB diploma (Cambridge University Press 2011 [I don't even take biology])
Economics for the IB diploma (Ellie Tragakes 2012 [Completely up to date with syllabus])
Computer Science Illuminated 5th edition (Supposed to be the Computer Science e-book, it's easy to get though, no actual IB e-book)

Everything above I will upload and give to anyone, yes for FREE. Now please, help out in the name of education, or personal interest, I sincerely do not care as per specified below:

I like the Pearson Baccalaureate books, they explain really well and I've done very well with them in the past, and whenever I look online it seems to be the general agreement. I would appreciate any edition of the following books though:

Math: Standard Level Math 2012+ (I would love the Pearson Baccalaureate one, the newer the version the better)
TOK: Any 2012+ version book, (oxford or pearson)

Also, if you have Physics/Chemistry/Biology/Math (Hl/SL) V1 or V2 question banks, and ANY type of Economics Question bank, it'd be nice. I would love those as well.

Now... please do not restrain from sending Psychology, Mandarin ab, Global Politics, Film or whatever type of material you have. I would like to create a nice thread or even a certain spot where I can just create an IB package for those who desperately cannot pay for the resources, which they should have.

I will upload everything I have, alongside the responses when this thread becomes active.

P.S: You guys come in by replying to the thread with material, please. I won't do a case by case basis e-mail, it's stupid, I'll upload the file directly to the thread one way or another.

Thanks for the help,
Education should be free for everyone, poor/rich those in UK and those in Somalia.

Reaction score
Alright, here are some past papers and a random file: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/fm48w9lwgm5wth0/AACKoBkF213k7jkGvlZmn5kJa?dl=0

Econ pastpapers:
https://intranet.wellingtoncollege.org.uk//economics/upper-sixth-ib/ib-exams-archive

If you want some notes:

General: (Go across a pretty huge amount of subjects)
http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/IB
http://www.acceleratedstudynotes.com/

Math:
http://ibmathstuff.wikidot.com/

Physics:
http://ibphysicsstuff.wikidot.com/ips-home

To be honest, I'm not that big of a fan of past papers as I am of Question Banks, here:
http://bitsnoop.com/ib-question-banks-v3-biology-chemis-q35939912.html

Currently looking for V2 and V1: for the common subjects.

As for books, guides, data booklets let me share the ones I have for now:

Computer science book, biology book... Ok i'll compile the physics, math, chemistry, biology and other computer science book I have.

But you guys get the idea, give me material, I will compile it with everything including my own and upload it for everyone. Knowledge shouldn't have a price, access to learning shouldn't have barriers. Upload everything that you guys find useful, I'll compile it and look for requests when I have free time. You can leave e-mails, I don't mind, but I'd much rather put it on a everything on website, and if I ever get an IB complaint i'll switch the website (separate from this forum) .

In other words, If you're taking the IB help out, leave requests and leave resources, ebooks, guides, past papers, notes, wikis go go go

Attachments

• Chemistry_guide_2016.pdf
    3.9 MB · Views: 163
  • Data booklet.pdf
    2.3 MB · Views: 57
  • ComputerScienceBook.pdf
    6.2 MB · Views: 147
Reaction score
Hello fellow students!
I have a lot of resources, if you want something from that list, sent me a private message. But I need some in exchange.
Here's what I have:
- All past papers from 2003-2013 (both May and Nov, for Math, Physics, Econ, CS and more), some papers from 2014 too - a priceless learning resource :)
- Questionbanks
- Some random stuff including: a bit of textbooks, some notes, grade boundaries, subject reports, current syllabi (subject guides).

What I'm looking for in exchange:
Any textbooks for the following subjects for the current syllabi:

Math (anything but especially from these publishers: Haese Mathematics (worked solutions, exam prep and practice guide), IBID Press, answers to Pearson textbook)
Physics (anything but especially IBID Press, answers to Pearson textbook)
Biology (not intereseted now)
Economics (anything)
Computer Science (anything :D )

Textbooks from other publishers are also welcome. Sent me a PM if you're interested.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hello fellow students!
I have a lot of resources, if you want something from that list, sent me a private message. But I need some in exchange.
Here's what I have:
- All past papers from 2003-2013 (both May and Nov, for Math, Physics, Econ, CS and more), some papers from 2014 too - a priceless learning resource :)
- Questionbanks
- Some random stuff including: a bit of textbooks, some notes, grade boundaries, subject reports, current syllabi (subject guides).

Math (anything but especially from these publishers: Haese Mathematics (worked solutions, exam prep and practice guide), IBID Press, answers to Pearson textbook)
Economics (anything)

Textbooks from other publishers are also welcome. Sent me a PM if you're interested.
Have the pdf of tragakes--need 2010-2012 QPs and MS.If interested pl PM

Reaction score
Did anyone manage t0 download/get IB Math HL question bank 3rd edition and could send it to me through e-mail or eventually put it on dropbox? The link above is not working :/ I have past papers for most of the subjects from 2006 to 2014 (without november 2014) but I absolutely need question bank for Math HL it is my number one priority. I don't want anything else just this question bank.

Reaction score
Pietro, I have been wondering about why IB is doing all of this, and when you think about it, they probably expect people doing IB to be living a certain kind of life and mostly towards the luxurious life, because personally in my country those who are doing IB are kids of huge businessmen and such.

Oh and you should know by now, IB just tries to make life harder for everyone. In every possible way.

Putting aside, the "open-minded" and "thinker" part of my "learner profile", let me go to the more emotional and honest bit, I agree with you full-heartedly. It is really unfair that all these resources are being held back with money and heck they even close blogs and such that try to help people who can't afford it. Talk about apathy.

Thank you for sharing the resources you have, I will share whatever I find in this forum itself.

Wonderful cause. If I could like your post a million times I would have.

Attached is an outline to help with TOK and some Business and Management quick notes that I find helpful.

If you could share the question banks for Physics, Chemistry and Maths all HL I would be grateful :)

Attachments

• My-ToK-Essay-Outline-from-IBMastery.docx
    72 KB · Views: 62
  • module-1-business-management-sl.pdf
    193.1 KB · Views: 45
  • module-3-business-management-sl.pdf
    315.5 KB · Views: 37
  • module-6-business-management-sl.pdf
    206 KB · Views: 34
Reaction score
Hi Pietro, I would like to have access to your resources.
I have the questionbanks v3. IB Maths HL pearson ebook
And ALL past papers of all subjects from 2010 to 2014.
Thanks

My mail is [email protected]

Reaction score
Hi there,

I have Math HL Question Bank , I'm in need of Math Studies Question. PS if anyone has or know from where to download , kindly provide the link

Thanks,
metric

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I'm just another IB student who wonder why the **** is IB such a profit hungry organization. That being said, my plan is to gather up all the material needed so that I can study peacefully alongside anyone else from my batch. I'm the kind of person that likes to rely on textbooks and past paper questions, which are similar, and not necessarily have to be the ones that come up on tests, if you are as well, please help the cause.

Anywho, I currently have in my posession:

Question Banks:
Physics, Chemistry, Math HL and SL and Biology question banks V3.

Ebooks:

Physics HL for the IB diploma (Pearson Baccalaureate 2012 [The syllabus hasn't changed much])
Chemistry HL for the IB diploma (Pearson Baccalaureate 2014 [Up to date with the syllabus])
Biology Hl for the IB diploma (Cambridge University Press 2011 [I don't even take biology])
Economics for the IB diploma (Ellie Tragakes 2012 [Completely up to date with syllabus])
Computer Science Illuminated 5th edition (Supposed to be the Computer Science e-book, it's easy to get though, no actual IB e-book)

Everything above I will upload and give to anyone, yes for FREE. Now please, help out in the name of education, or personal interest, I sincerely do not care as per specified below:

I like the Pearson Baccalaureate books, they explain really well and I've done very well with them in the past, and whenever I look online it seems to be the general agreement. I would appreciate any edition of the following books though:

Math: Standard Level Math 2012+ (I would love the Pearson Baccalaureate one, the newer the version the better)
TOK: Any 2012+ version book, (oxford or pearson)

Also, if you have Physics/Chemistry/Biology/Math (Hl/SL) V1 or V2 question banks, and ANY type of Economics Question bank, it'd be nice. I would love those as well.

Now... please do not restrain from sending Psychology, Mandarin ab, Global Politics, Film or whatever type of material you have. I would like to create a nice thread or even a certain spot where I can just create an IB package for those who desperately cannot pay for the resources, which they should have.

I will upload everything I have, alongside the responses when this thread becomes active.

P.S: You guys come in by replying to the thread with material, please. I won't do a case by case basis e-mail, it's stupid, I'll upload the file directly to the thread one way or another.

Thanks for the help,
Education should be free for everyone, poor/rich those in UK and those in Somalia.

Hey, where did you upload the materials cuz I cant find them ;) Thank you so much.

Reaction score
I am looking for anything related to Maths HL , Chemistry HL , Economics SL, English B.. especially those question banks everyone is talking about, I don't have one and I have no idea what that is but seems like it is a good practice to have one :D Anyways, If you have some question banks or past papers in the those subjects PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE send them to me: [email protected]
Also, I have Economics SL paper 1,2 2014 May and Chemistry HL/SL 2014 May.

Reaction score
Hello fellow students!
Here's what I have:
- Questionbanks

Economics (anything)

Hey, I need the questionbanks if you have in Chemistry, Maths HL and Economics or any past papers in those subjects.
I have Math HL papers 2014 May + Answers and Economics 2014 May.

Reaction score
Hello fellow students!
Here's what I have:
- Questionbanks

Economics (anything)

Souji8
Hello, I have some good Economics Ebooks uploaded here. Hope these help
https://sanaadnan.wordpress.com/economics-2/economics-e-books/