• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

IB Economics

Reaction score
Hi dear students,

If you are worried about IB Economics and need clarification of any concept then post your doubts here. I will try to solve your problems.

I will also post guess paper for IB as well.

Reaction score
Dear Sir! I am an IB student. Would you have any notes for the IB syllabus? If you do, can you please send them to me via email - [email protected]. IT would really be helpful if you could do this.
Thank you

Reaction score
Dear Sir
I really need your help with International Economics and Exchange rates. I would request you to upload or send any material on Economics HL. you could contact me on - [email protected] . I hope you wish to help me :) thanks!

Reaction score
Dear Sir,
I really need your help with Economics. I would request you to send any materials important for eco hl and questionbank version 3 at [email protected]. I hope you wish to help me :) thanks!

Reaction score
Dear Sir,
I really need your help with Economics. I would request you to send any materials important for eco hl and questionbank. could you send it to the following email [email protected] ??????? thanks