• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

IB chemistry 2016- coping with the new syllabus!

Reaction score
Dear students preparing for your IB exams, are you fretting over what questions u would be tested on for the new syllabus? Are you looking for more relevant practice questions apart from the 2016 specimen papers? Look no further! I am coming up with a revision guide and assessment book for IB chemistry for the new syllabus.
Currently I am 70% done with the book, for those who wants revision materials and practice questions for the first 8 chapters, from quantitative chemistry till acids and bases, do feel free to contact me via email at [email protected]. At this early stage of the book, I am giving materials to all who wants them at a fraction of the cost! Hesistate no more, Email me for the details now! First 10 students who email me can get all the materials absolutely FREE!

Just a little about me. I am a full time tutor in Singapore. Has been tutoring IB chemistry for 5 years, and attended online IB course for the changes regarding the new IB chem syllabus! Majority of my students ( about 80%), both SL and HL, achieved grades 6 and 7.

Feel free to contact me via email.
Or like me on my Facebook page or Instagram, as learning tips will be posted!
Https://www.facebook.com/learningwithchemistry
@learnwithchem
#learningwithchemistry

Hope to hear from you all soon!

Last edited: