• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

I need the SUPPORTING FILES for ICT 0417 s-2011 paper 2 & 3

Reaction score
Re: I need the SUPPORTING FILES for ICT 0417 s-2011 paper 2

hey. thanks a lot. i tried downloading the files over and over but it just wouldnt work. Adobe wont read it.. :(
i donno wut to do. the exams tomorrow nd i lost hope of solving the papers. good thing is they're almost the same as the previous.. so lets hope the exam turns out to be easy.. :good:
thanks for ur help anyway, it was probably me who didnt knw hw 2 download the files :oops:
good luk :wink:

Reaction score

No worries guys ICT is sooo frekin' easy.. U will get an A* if ur not over confident and ur thorough of the whole ICT syllabus including the excel part that is paper 3 and the access part and the theory.. 100% thorough then u will definetely get A* Or A. If u just studied only the theory little and practical more u will get B.. If u didn't study both practical and theory u will get C and below.. lol.. May-june 2011 paper was so shocking cuz as u'll knw we had to gather information abt sports i guess from the wikipedia.. That took a lot of time... Gosh.. anyways guys just study it will be good..

Have doubts? contact me through this forum

Have fun studying ICT .. :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!:

Reaction score

Friends tell me in first ICT paper 2 only access and word comes
and in second ppt, excel, and the worst HTML comes
m i crrect

Reaction score

once you have done paper 3 can u tell me whats in it how hard it is ? main focus that we need to study ? what in html ? and is it similar to may june paper

Reaction score

Devrath210 I advice u to focus more in microsoft frontpage... Just study the resize, cropping of pictures, rotating and changing pixels to percentages.. and then do may-june 2011 that was the paper I did.. Focus also more i excel!

Reaction score

guys, why so much bla bla bla
excited, SOOOOO true !! and i mean it !!
u need to be in a confident and relax mode, ict is not that hard :/
theory is the most easiest and as well as ict if u just studied perfectly and confidently:)

ICTloverz : " worst HTML " bullshit !!
its the most easiest thing i had seen and i made most of it ALONE :) without even studying :p and especially past paper 2010

last but not least to say :D
just like excited, any doubts in ICT ?? just email me or post a topic or whatever :)
i will be there for help :D

Reaction score

lubu2011 when did u take ur exam? In which session?

Reaction score

well...my first British Council Examination will be 2012 cuz i am year 10 right now but i am practicing past papers since the last year :D

Reaction score

Oh fine ... I finished my IG's! :p

Reaction score

hey guys, is ur oct/nov ict paper 3 done?? I need some help... :) :Bravo:

Reaction score
Reaction score
beleive me igcse is
one of the easiest subject
i have my paper 3 tomorrow
i hope it goes well
best of luck to everyone who is going to give paper 3

Reaction score
Can someone help me i need 2014 ict paper 3 variant 1 supporting files. I always have trouble looking for them.