• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

I NEED PAST PAPERS OF ISLAMIAT 0493 ASAP!!!

Reaction score
People !!!
HELP ME OUT...
I WANT PAST PAPERS OF IGCSE ISLAMIAT 0493, YEAR 2014 TILL 2005 .
PLEASE SOMEONE HURRY AND HELP ME QUICK I HAVE MY PAPERS IN MAY LIKE IN A A WEEK OR TWO PLEASE POST THE LINKS BELOW IF YOU HAVE THEM OR SEND ME THE LOGIN DETAILS OF CIE TEACHER SUPPORT WEBSITE ...
I HAVE TRIED TO FIND THEM EVERYWHERE HERE AND OTHER WEBSITES BUT NO USE AND IM SO WORRIED PLEASE HELP MEEEEEEEE
:'( :'( :'(
HELP ME WORLD,,,,,,, PLEAAAASSSSSEEE

Reaction score
AsA, if you have learnt well than solving the papers wouldnt be difficult for you . All you would need is go through the qns and start thinking of the possible points to include . So its fine of you havent gone through the papers yet and you will find that most or all are repititive . So Allhamdullialh :) . Also , i have given my O level islmaiyat last year so if you need help i will probably able to help you however they shouldnt be relating to the history part as i never learnt it for my exam even :p but some how managed to get a respectable grade 'B' - respectable enough for me lol
Heres the site you can get the papers i guess http://theallpapers.com/cambridge-international-examinations/igcse/

Reaction score
AsA, if you have learnt well than solving the papers wouldnt be difficult for you . All you would need is go through the qns and start thinking of the possible points to include . So its fine of you havent gone through the papers yet and you will find that most or all are repititive . So Allhamdullialh :) . Also , i have given my O level islmaiyat last year so if you need help i will probably able to help you however they shouldnt be relating to the history part as i never learnt it for my exam even :p but some how managed to get a respectable grade 'B' - respectable enough for me lol
Heres the site you can get the papers i guess http://theallpapers.com/cambridge-international-examinations/igcse/
I really want to know the questions of Islamiat paper 0493 of last year 2014 May/june and oct session and yeah I have a book of past papers :) Oh you got a B? Thats good !
Can you tell me from your experience what did you miss from getting an A or A* ? and what should it be to get an A or A* ? Thank you so much !! Bless you :)

Reaction score
I really want to know the questions of Islamiat paper 0493 of last year 2014 May/june and oct session and yeah I have a book of past papers :) Oh you got a B? Thats good !
Can you tell me from your experience what did you miss from getting an A or A* ? and what should it be to get an A or A* ? Thank you so much !! Bless you :)
I guess you should study if u want an A/A* . I actually never studied for it ... Just gave the paper . Even before the day of exam i never saw the notes cuz i had bio and maths on the sameday one after the other . But i guess i wasnt blank I am sort of good in Islamiyat and knew some qutations , explained things . I even left a few qns .. Probably if i had written those i would have gotten an A . So i guess it was the Duass which helped me :) . So study hard and yes do make sure you get the 2014 papers , so u dont study the same qns :p . And if u have worked hard dont loose faith .

Reaction score
I guess you should study if u want an A/A* . I actually never studied for it ... Just gave the paper . Even before the day of exam i never saw the notes cuz i had bio and maths on the sameday one after the other . But i guess i wasnt blank I am sort of good in Islamiyat and knew some qutations , explained things . I even left a few qns .. Probably if i had written those i would have gotten an A . So i guess it was the Duass which helped me :) . So study hard and yes do make sure you get the 2014 papers , so u dont study the same qns :p . And if u have worked hard dont loose faith .
I think mainly almost always if you put around 5 or 4 or even 3 references in 10 marks questions and also references in everything i can get a good grade and write in detail , if you gave the paper last year.. Do you remember the questions from your paper? Would really help me if you do :) Thanks :)

Reaction score
I think mainly almost always if you put around 5 or 4 or even 3 references in 10 marks questions and also references in everything i can get a good grade and write in detail , if you gave the paper last year.. Do you remember the questions from your paper? Would really help me if you do :) Thanks :)
I thought of writing the few qns i remeber which came last year like upon hajj , zakat . But you are doing Igcse and i did olevels for Islamiyat . I dont think so they have the same exam papers .

Reaction score
I'm taking islamiyat 0493 paper 12 and paper 22 this coming may and I need help in looking for notes and past year questions. I'm home schooling and preparing for the paper on my own without any teacher so I am hoping if there's anybody out there that can assist me, tq

Reaction score
I'm taking islamiyat 0493 paper 12 and paper 22 this coming may and I need help in looking for notes and past year questions. I'm home schooling and preparing for the paper on my own without any teacher so I am hoping if there's anybody out there that can assist me, tq
Sorry for the really late reply! Okay, first of all, I didn't join any academy for my Pakistan studies and Islamiat papers last year and Alhumdiullah got As in both of them. So, don't think if you don't have an academy you can't do it! Alright, for Islamait, PLEASE REMEMBER ALL THE REFERENCES! This is so important, your references matter a lot ! In P1, you've got a selected number of Surahs that are bound to come so make sure you know how to answer main theme etc (look up in past paper books) and remember all refrences regarding these surahs too. Same goes with p2's hadis, so make sure you know this part because you know that it'll come in the paper no matter what and theres only a selected number of them bound to come so revise them all and you'll get full marks in this part.
Moving on, for a 10 marks question, explain everything in detail and add 4-5 refrences.
The main thing in the islamiat paper is writing in detail about whole incidents and everything but please make sure not to write irrilevant things and read the questions and answer accordingly. Lastly, personally, read from the book, make your own points notes(to make it easier to remember) and read and learn from the past paper books, they'll help you in knowing how to asnwer the questiions and If I remember correctly, I used Muhammod Shoaib's past paper book. (I hope i did not mess up the authors name)
Hope I helped.
Good Luck.

Reaction score
Salaam w, thanks for all the details guys .looking to sit for my islamiyat paper in coming oct actually few weeks away. Just studied myself mostly and looking to get an A inshallah. I'm studying the o levels book by draper and Mustafa . To be honest not the best but can't help it as. P text books of islamiyat in my part of the world . Sometimes new I listen to stories on YouTube just too keep it interesting.

Hey IGCSE girl , can you tell us the method of study you used ? Would be a great help. Jazakallahu khair.
Tq