• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

I need help and advice

Reaction score
guys,
i gave full A level chem this may/june but sadly i only passed on my AS part and i failed the A2 part.
i got a small e. i have to give A2 paper on oct/nov, by carrying forward my as grade. do you think it is possibe for me to get atleast a D or a C if i do good in the A2 part?

Reaction score
guys,
i gave full A level chem this may/june but sadly i only passed on my AS part and i failed the A2 part.
i got a small e. i have to give A2 paper on oct/nov, by carrying forward my as grade. do you think it is possibe for me to get atleast a D or a C if i do good in the A2 part?
You got an E in your AS, right?
Well I don't think C is possible, perhaps D but it wont be good because most of the universities require no grade less than C.
I won't suggest you to rely on your AS grade. Why don't you repeat AS+A2 again? I know it can be pretty stressful but you have already given it once, know most of the stuff so it'll be easier this time plus you won't repeat the mistakes you did last time.
None of us can tell whether you can get a C or D. You might get another E so it's all upto you but even to get a C, you'll need to do EXTREMELY well in A2.
Kindly look into repeating AS+A2, it'll be beneficial in long run otherwise you'll have a lot of trouble in getting into a good university.