• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

I have May 2012 & 2013 Past Papers + Markscheme all Subjects and Question Banks V3

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I have all past papers for May 2013 + Markscheme and the different Timezones too for all subjects and in 4 different Languages, too. I also have May 2012 all timezones for Math, Chemistry, Biology, Physics and English for both Higher Level and Standard Lebvel
I also have the newest Versions of the Questionbanks for most of the subjects including Math, Chemistry, Biology and Physics. (Version 3)-->also Higher Level and Standard Level

I am willing to share them with anyone who can provide me with at least one of the following:
November 2012 (Chem SL, Bio HL, Math HL, Engllish A SL, History SL, German A HL)
November 2013 (Chem SL, Bio HL, Math HL, Engllish A SL, History SL, German A HL)

I'll also give you anything if you can give me some of them. My E-mail is the following:
[email protected]

I am always available and will definetly reply to any E-mail!

Regards
Moe

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I have all past papers for May 2013 + Markscheme and the different Timezones too for all subjects and in 4 different Languages, too. I also have May 2012 all timezones for Math, Chemistry, Biology, Physics and English for both Higher Level and Standard Lebvel
I also have the newest Versions of the Questionbanks for most of the subjects including Math, Chemistry, Biology and Physics. (Version 3)-->also Higher Level and Standard Level

I am willing to share them with anyone who can provide me with at least one of the following:
November 2012 (Chem SL, Bio HL, Math HL, Engllish A SL, History SL, German A HL)
November 2013 (Chem SL, Bio HL, Math HL, Engllish A SL, History SL, German A HL)

I'll also give you anything if you can give me some of them. My E-mail is the following:
[email protected]

I am always available and will definetly reply to any E-mail!

Regards
Moe
I have chemisrty standard 2013 novemebr , do you have any standard french papers?