• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

I have all the IB2012 Papers, Needed Question Bank for Exchange:)

Reaction score
hey i have Biology,Chemistry,Math, Physics question bank version 3 and Econ&Business version 2. I want to exchange these for ITGS and ComSci. Here is my email [email protected] :D

Reaction score
Hey, how did you download the disc from IBO? Is there a link? Can you send it to me?

I don't have the question bank, but I have past papers from 2005-2011 for Econ HL, Math HL, Chem HL.

Let's exchange.
Email: [email protected]

Reaction score
I have the third version of Question Bank for Math SL and Studies, Bio HL, Chem Hl and Econ HL. Does the disk have Psychology 2012 in exchange?

Reaction score
I bought the disc from IBO for 200USD so i got all of them
If you guys have Econ.Math.Physics.Chem QuestionBank(v3), Let's Exchange:)))))
I have Chemistry, Maths and Physics 2012 papers, both HL and SL. I will send them right away to your email address but you need to help me with the mark scheme for Biology HL 2012 and spanish 2012... i would appreciate if you give me anything you have for 2012.

Reaction score
I have the third version of Question Bank for Math SL and Studies, Bio HL, Chem Hl and Econ HL. Does the disk have Psychology 2012 in exchange?
I have psychology 2012. I will send them right away to your email address but you need to help me with the third version of Question Bank for Math SL and Studies, Bio HL, Chem Hl and Econ HL... i would appreciate if you give me anything you have for 2012. my email address is [email protected] thanks in advance :)

Reaction score
Could someone send me the 2012 November exams if you have those for physics SL and chemistry HL.
Thanks alot.

Reaction score
I have psychology 2012. I will send them right away to your email address but you need to help me with the third version of Question Bank for Math SL and Studies, Bio HL, Chem Hl and Econ HL... i would appreciate if you give me anything you have for 2012. my email address is [email protected] thanks in advance :)
Hey, you can access all of the May 2012 exams for those subjects here https://www.dropbox.com/sh/qk9xa3gxlcb20j8/GGdGq6W8Kg
COULD YOU PLEASE SEND ME THE EXAMS FOR NOVEMBER 2012 FOR PHYSICS SL AND CHEMISTRY HL.
I AM IN DESPERATE NEED, MY EXAMS START MONDAY!
MY E-MAIL IS [email protected] and you can see some of my threads on other pages!
Thanks in advance!

Reaction score

Petty188, could you please send me any MAY/NOV 2012 IB Past Papers & MarkScheme for BUSINESS HL, ITGS HL, ECO SYSTEMS SL, SPANISH A2 HL, ENGLISH A1 SL and MATHS SL! I have no papers or QB to exchange with you, but I really need your help! I have Mocks coming up and I need really good results in order to get an offer from the uni I have always dreamed of...

Urgently needed!
I would really appreciate your help!
Thank you, in advance!

My e-mail is [email protected]

Reaction score
Do you mind just sending me the november exams for physics and chem.
Just tell me what you need. I need these exqams really badly!
Thanks!