• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

I have all 2014 exam papers for all subject

Reaction score
Hey, could you please send me Math HL for November and SL for May and November, Economics SL for November, Chemistry SL for November, Physics HL + SL for November, English A language & literature SL for November and Spanish ab Initio for both May and November as well. Thanks a lot it would be of great help and very appreciated please I have exams starting this week.

Please send it to [email protected]

Once again thanks a lot, really appreciate it! :) (y)
hey could you please forward me pastpapers for maths HL Physics HL comp SC sl if you of both november and may [email protected] thank you!! ;) :)

Reaction score
Hey! Could you please send me Math SL, Econ HL, Physics HL, Business SL, English Literature HL, Russian Literature HL? Both May and November if it's possible. [email protected] Thank you!

Reaction score
I have both May and November 2014 exams.

If anyone wants, tell me and I'll send them on email :)
Hello there, I need PLEASE IB Psychology, Business & Management and Economics for May 2014 please. If it is too much trouble, then just the Psychology. Do you have the exams or the mark schemes or both. My email is [email protected] THANK YOU IN ADVANCE. You are so kind.

Reaction score
I have both May and November 2014 exams.

If anyone wants, tell me and I'll send them on email :)

Hi, I would like to get the 2014, May and November, past papers for Chemistry standard level, Math studies, History standard level route two, History higher level route two on aspects of the history of Asia and Oceania, Japanese higher level, English B higher level and Chinese ab initio. Thanks.
My mail is <[email protected]>

Reaction score
Hi, I would love to get the 2014, May and November, IB past papers for Chemistry high level, Math high level, Biology Higher level, Geography standard level, and English B Standard level. Respect! Thankyou!
My e mail is <[email protected]>

Reaction score
Hi there,

I would love the papers for:

Biology (HL)
English A: Literature
Maths (SL)
Psychology (HL)
Business Management (SL)

My email is: [email protected]

Thank you!!!!!!!!!! I'd really appreciate it!!