• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

I have all 2014 exam papers for all subject

Reaction score
I have both May and November 2014 exams.

If anyone wants, tell me and I'll send them on email :)

Hey, could you please send me Math HL for November and SL for May and November, Economics SL for November, Chemistry SL for November, Physics HL + SL for November, English A language & literature SL for November and Spanish ab Initio for both May and November as well. Thanks a lot it would be of great help and very appreciated please I have exams starting this week.

Please send it to [email protected]

Once again thanks a lot, really appreciate it! :) (y)

Reaction score
I would love to have HL Chemistry for November. All time zones that it exists in! Since it seems that OP has been inactive a while since she first started this topic, could her or anyone else who has that paper please send it to me at [email protected]? Thank you very much!

Reaction score
Hi is it possible for you to send me the HL and SL papers
Biology
Chemistry
English
French ab and sl
History
Math Pre cal and cal
TOK
Email: [email protected]

Last edited:
Reaction score
Can you mail me Computer Science SL paper 1 and 2 for may and November? Also can you send me BM HL paper 2 for both may and November sessions? Thanking you in anticipation, please reply as soon as possible.

Reaction score
hi! i was wondering if you have Chemistry HL/SL exams for 2014, and Psychology HL, and English HL. if you could that would be amazing, and i'd be so grateful. email: [email protected] thank you so much!