• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

I am in dangerous need of help.

Reaction score
Hello guys. After I finished my mocks on the end of March. I suffered medically because of dusty weather and etc... I was very sick and unable to do anything but lay down since I was very weak. I had headaches all day long and cold/flu, sore throat, etc..

And I did not get a chance to study effectively or solve past papers. I do generally understand all of the subjects and the topics within them.

I just started studying but I have only one week to do so. I am very worried that I will not do well, actually I'm terrified.

Please guide me. What should I do??

Reaction score
Hello guys. After I finished my mocks on the end of March. I suffered medically because of dusty weather and etc... I was very sick and unable to do anything but lay down since I was very weak. I had headaches all day long and cold/flu, sore throat, etc..

And I did not get a chance to study effectively or solve past papers. I do generally understand all of the subjects and the topics within them.

I just started studying but I have only one week to do so. I am very worried that I will not do well, actually I'm terrified.

Please guide me. What should I do??
Assalam-o-alaikum: are you okay now. Have you given your paper? I see this post just now.