• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Iɴғᴏʀᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴀɴᴅ Cᴏᴍᴍᴜɴɪᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ Tᴇᴄʜɴᴏʟᴏɢʏ (0417) : Pᴏsᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴅᴏᴜʙᴛs ʜᴇʀᴇ! ᴴᴰ

Was this helpful

• Total voters
Reaction score
I am ready to teach Chemistry, Biology, Math, Economics and Accounting IGCSE
also AS math and
complete Al Biology for a small payment online (using skype+whiteboard)
I have my statement of result to show u my grades
7 astars in IGCSE
2 A in AS
and the rest will appear in august
Pray for me!

Reaction score
hey guys, do all centres provide microsoft frontpage as a way to make websites or do some centres force you into creating websites using html? i mean, is it really necessary to learn using html ? because i only know how to use frontpage

Reaction score
I have got this assignment which contains 10 marks so I need help with this please I need proper answers to the point :)
How Cisco Information Technology upgrade Enterprise resource planning in their modules.
1.1 Introduction
1.2 Problem Statements
1.3 Solution
1.4 Implementation
1.5 Conclusion

Reaction score
Does anyone have the complete notes for IGCSE ICT (0417) 2017 portion??
It's urgent... appearing for exams in a week! :notworthy:

Reaction score
Does anyone have the complete notes for IGCSE ICT (0417) 2017 portion??
It's urgent... appearing for exams in a week! :notworthy:
hello..can u please help me and tell me about tricky questions in march session....
thanks in advance

Reaction score
for ict on the day of the exam how do u get the files ....and also what format are they in word ....do we have to change it further more if someone did the igcse ict exam 2017 can u guys give me tips what to focus on

thanks!!

Reaction score
for ict on the day of the exam how do u get the files ....and also what format are they in word ....do we have to change it further more if someone did the igcse ict exam 2017 can u guys give me tips what to focus on

thanks!!

uhm theyre already there in the computer lab youre examining at. the invigilators will come and install the files and then you will be asked to come inside the the lab. everything else is the exact same procedure as it is when you download source files from the internet :) meaning some files will be rtf or csv or what not.

Reaction score
heyy i had a question in ict exam.
they asked me to refine the extracted data
does it mean to ut more filters n the extracted data or clear all the filers and put the new filters?
please help