• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Iɴғᴏʀᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴀɴᴅ Cᴏᴍᴍᴜɴɪᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ Tᴇᴄʜɴᴏʟᴏɢʏ (0417) : Pᴏsᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴅᴏᴜʙᴛs ʜᴇʀᴇ! ᴴᴰ

Was this helpful

• Total voters
Reaction score
It wasn't because of the FALSE not being there. The function would still work without it
It was because there were no speech marks "" around the 33

Btw.. which 3 sensors were used in the washing machine?
No discussion until at least 24 hours have passed :S

Reaction score
There's private messaging,
But I have no idea if we like can still discuss it there or not :/ lol

My Name can we or can we not lol ?
I'm not sure but I guess if two people who have BOTH given the exam then I guess it'd be fine. :)
But why waste time discussing? Whats done is done....focus on the rest of the exams.

Reaction score
I'm not sure but I guess if two people who have BOTH given the exam then I guess it'd be fine. :)
But why waste time discussing? Whats done is done.... focus on the rest of the exams.
You have a point though, I actually slept 30 minutes into the exam as i was exhausted from the business exam earlier, thank god i managed to finish the paper.

Reaction score
You have a point though, I actually slept 30 minutes into the exam as i was exhausted from the business exam earlier, thank god i managed to finish the paper.
ICT you can do in time. :) Business is just too much! :p

Reaction score
In the vlookup question (2nd part) i didn't understand what to do so in the end i wrote that james will not be the answer as absolute referencing have not been used so 33 will become 34 and so answer will be Avtar... is it correct?
And what is the answer for q.6 (uk sports day one)..

Reaction score
In the vlookup question (2nd part) i didn't understand what to do so in the end i wrote that james will not be the answer as absolute referencing have not been used so 33 will become 34 and so answer will be Avtar... is it correct?
And what is the answer for q.6 (uk sports day one)..
No discussion?

Reaction score
If you want to learn from the comfort of your own home, I am available to teach IGCSE/Olevels subjects online via Skype ...

Subjects :
Biology
Chemistry
Physics
Mathematics
English
Urdu
Pakistan studies
Economics

I've got lots of helpful resources and study tips to help you ace your IGCSE exams. My working hours are also quite flexible.

Did you know the best way to learn is by having a student teach you? That's because they can understand you better because they had the same exact confusions once. That's why group studying works so well!

If you'd like more information, feel free to contact me.

Reaction score
Hey guys,
Does anyone know where I can download MS Frontpage for free? I can't seem to find it anywhere...

Thanks in advance

Reaction score
Dear all, does anyone have the 2014 Winter Past papers? Please send to pmgber at yahoo dot com if you have any. Thank you very much for your help. Fredy