• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Iɴғᴏʀᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴀɴᴅ Cᴏᴍᴍᴜɴɪᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ Tᴇᴄʜɴᴏʟᴏɢʏ (0417) : Pᴏsᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴅᴏᴜʙᴛs ʜᴇʀᴇ! ᴴᴰ

Was this helpful

• Total voters
Reaction score
and can anyone tell new things that are in ict practical sllaybus but had never came in any igcse paper and is expected to come in 2015 ict MJ paper 22 and 31 plz help ict practical in 17 days

need help for A*

littel help will surly bring a big change

Reaction score
Is it better to highlight the codes using a highlighter on the printouts OR copy-pasting the HTML markup to a word document and highlighting it there using the word highlighter? :/

Reaction score
Is it better to highlight the codes using a highlighter on the printouts OR copy-pasting the HTML markup to a word document and highlighting it there using the word highlighter? :/
Well...I'd say it depends on if you have a coloured printer or not....usually I have seen people highlight after printing...

Last edited:
Reaction score
Everything is easy. It's all about perspective.

I honestly don't study much in normal days. Mostly, i start studying properly like a day or two before the exam.

Lol, It would be best if you don't follow my study pattern, because you'll end up failing. :p

The best way for you would be to study everyday and revise consistently. And then solve past papers.
Best way to ace IGCSE's is that. ^
But remember. Work smart, not hard.
Did you do the oct nov 2014 paper? If so, did you know what to do for q12 of paper 3, where you had to use the LEFT function. It was not mentioned in the syllabus and we didn't learn it in school. Can you also give a few tips, especially for the excel part, because I am not so good in formula's(e.g.:-nested if)

Reaction score
Did you do the oct nov 2014 paper? If so, did you know what to do for q12 of paper 3, where you had to use the LEFT function. It was not mentioned in the syllabus and we didn't learn it in school. Can you also give a few tips, especially for the excel part, because I am not so good in formula's(e.g.:-nested if)
LEFT function basically extracts the no. of characters you need from left-hand side.
Secondly Which function are you talking about???????