• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Iɴғᴏʀᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴀɴᴅ Cᴏᴍᴍᴜɴɪᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ Tᴇᴄʜɴᴏʟᴏɢʏ (0417) : Pᴏsᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴅᴏᴜʙᴛs ʜᴇʀᴇ! ᴴᴰ

Was this helpful

• Total voters
Reaction score
im currently in d and c in few of my subjects including the science subjects as well as math . 3 months to go ,if i work do you think its possible to get an a* ?
and what about english ? you got an a* ? any tips?

Reaction score
im currently in d and c in few of my subjects including the science subjects as well as math . 3 months to go ,if i work do you think its possible to get an a* ?
and what about english ? you got an a* ? any tips?

3 months is more than enough to get an A*.

Message me, i can help you more that way. This is a public thread, and we're going off-topic.

Reaction score
I need help notes on html but not in frontpage. We are learning it on notepad in school and I have my ICT final exam on 3rd Feb this year.. Pls if anyone can provide me with a list of tags and attributes that would be great. Thanks :)

Reaction score
hello, i need help in practical paper 3 html part. we are asked to resize the browser window so that the back ground image is not tiled and fits thw browser window. i understood what the question demands but i dont know how to do this. can someone please help?

Reaction score
hello, i need help in practical paper 3 html part. we are asked to resize the browser window so that the back ground image is not tiled and fits thw browser window. i understood what the question demands but i dont know how to do this. can someone please help?

Hey there well, a bit about the browser window size refers to the fact that the background image is quite small compared to the size of some large-screen monitors. So if you have your web browser maximised, the background image is not big enough to fill the entire webpage. So the browser will repeat the image, horizontally and vertically, to fill in the whole page. This is called tiling (since the image is used over and over again to fill the space - just like tiles on a wall/floor).

The examiners don't want to see repeating background images, so they as you to resize your browser to avoid this.

To overcome this you should go to the style sheet, find the picture (in body) and then add "background-repeat: no-repeat"

It should look like this:
background-image: url('Something'.jpg'); background-repeat: no-repeat.

Hope this solves the problem! :)

Reaction score
anybody from zone 4 doing their exams this may/june ? india singapore uae ??? anywhere
anyone doing the second variant paper please reply!

Reaction score
anybody from zone 4 doing their exams this may/june ? india singapore uae ??? anywhere
anyone doing the second variant paper please reply!May/june 2015

Reaction score
Guys i need urgent helpppp!!! anyone please..
i have my mock day after tomorrow :(
just guide me what label size do we have to choose when creating labels in microsoft access.
for instance in PAPER:02 NOV 2010
they want us to fit 2 side by side on a page..
how to achieve that?
What exactly do have to choose on the first page of label wizard when they ask size?

Reaction score
Guys i need urgent helpppp!!! anyone please..
i have my mock day after tomorrow :(
just guide me what label size do we have to choose when creating labels in microsoft access.
for instance in PAPER:02 NOV 2010
they want us to fit 2 side by side on a page..
how to achieve that?
What exactly do have to choose on the first page of label wizard when they ask size?
This might help

Reaction score
when to write the name in the report footer and when in the page footer ?
They will always mention that in the question paper
But sometimes they can mention that they want the cand details on the top on every page........that is page header
But if they want it only at the end of the report..............that is report footer

Reaction score
guys can anyone tell me how to change color depth of image to 8 bits in ms office picture manager and is adobe photoshop allowed

Reaction score
Hey there well, a bit about the browser window size refers to the fact that the background image is quite small compared to the size of some large-screen monitors. So if you have your web browser maximised, the background image is not big enough to fill the entire webpage. So the browser will repeat the image, horizontally and vertically, to fill in the whole page. This is called tiling (since the image is used over and over again to fill the space - just like tiles on a wall/floor).

The examiners don't want to see repeating background images, so they as you to resize your browser to avoid this.

To overcome this you should go to the style sheet, find the picture (in body) and then add "background-repeat: no-repeat"

It should look like this:
background-image: url('Something'.jpg'); background-repeat: no-repeat.
Hope this solves the problem! :)

from where u learned thi plz tell