• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Iɴғᴏʀᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴀɴᴅ Cᴏᴍᴍᴜɴɪᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ Tᴇᴄʜɴᴏʟᴏɢʏ (0417) : Pᴏsᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴅᴏᴜʙᴛs ʜᴇʀᴇ! ᴴᴰ

Was this helpful

• Total voters
Reaction score
Lol ;)
It's phishing and pharming.
In phishing, an email is sent to you, and if you open it, it directs you to a fraudulent website.
Pharming involves virus and corruption data being installed on your computer when YOU YOURSELF visit a certain website.
My teacher told me pharming involves changing DNS/ IP? Please be more specific :(

Reaction score
Can anyone convert it to excel and show me how to create a table out of the data: name and average distance thrown?

Attachments

• huh.pdf
    104.6 KB · Views: 20
Reaction score
Can someone tell me which all topics will come in in Paper (A) and which all in paper (B), In 2013 paper (A) consisted of Word, Powerpoint and access and in (B) Excel and frontpage, will it be the same this year? Any help will be appreciated :)
-OneOfAKind !

Reaction score
I have few notes which might help you

Attachments

• IGCSE ICT Revision Notes.docx
    376.4 KB · Views: 46
  • ICT FAQ.docx
    31.4 KB · Views: 30
  • ICT.docx
    50.4 KB · Views: 30
  • IGCSE_REVISION_NOTES_(1)[1] the best.pdf
    5.7 MB · Views: 46
Reaction score
For paper 2 in IGCSE ICT what email should I use and how do I show added contacts with job title, name, email, etc.? PLEASE HELP!!!

Reaction score
For paper 2 in IGCSE ICT what email should I use and how do I show added contacts with job title, name, email, etc.? PLEASE HELP!!!
it is recommended to use hotmail as it is more user-friendly, Anyway to add friends on hotmail click on people then click new, then new contact then enter details(you can add job title from other), then you can save the contact, after saving the contact you will be redirected to his details you've entered, click printscreen found on the keyboard and then paste it in a word processing package.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Guys can you tell me
  1. Whether I should add line spacing between the heading and subheading
  2. Whether I should add line spacing between the subheading and the body text
  3. Should I remove the line spacing between the heading and subheading if it is there automatically
  4. Should I remove the line spacing between the subheading and the body text when it is there automatically
  5. When they tell me to format all the text after the subheading to single line spacing should I format the heading and subheading too to single line spacing? (If I don't they will have line spacing between them)